£25 on 99 petrol getting 100 miles?

That really doesn't seem right to me this is driving like a mad man I really don't have a lead foot! Anything suggestions? I have a pretty much standard car but when I do go on boost I can watch the fuel needle drop.

Is the,fuel smell from under the bonnet? Ive seen leaking or sticking injectors cause this by leaking fuel when the throttle was off. What mods have u and what have you changed recently. Have y all sensors in there proper place

It's when I get out of the car you as soon as I stick my head out you can smell its running rich. The engine is pretty much standard I'm sure I have a cracked standard manifold or something I have a weird squeaking noise when boost starts building when it's cold. Nothing has been fitted recently it's been like it since I have owned it and all sensors appear to there and plugged in. I have a low idle and some times it's really jerky and from idle if I rev it and let off the revs drop to the point where it almost cuts out

• 2 months later...

I can't remember what sort of mpg i got before the de-cat. I know there is a slight leak from the lambda sensor, but thought i solved that. Could that be affecting mpg?Driving real gently im currently on 102 miles and just under the last line on the fuel gauge, so may just get 120miles