I was wrong.. UKSO was right...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's it like to drive mate

Thought it would me horrible with the welded diff but its not :).. Skips around when parallel parking and reversing but other than that its fine. Done a few motorway journeys in it since I've had it and its nice and smooth:).. The whole 'it's going to cost a fortune on petrol' is a load of balls. It's actually cheaper than my starlet was per week lol

Thought it would me horrible with the welded diff but its not :).. Skips around when parallel parking and reversing but other than that its fine. Done a few motorway journeys in it since I've had it and its nice and smooth:).. The whole 'it's going to cost a fortune on petrol' is a load of balls. It's actually cheaper than my starlet was per week lol

Plug n Play ECUs arent brilliant for fueling... If fueling was perfect (emanage) and a decent map would be fine!

My Glanza was far superior to my S14. The S14 is pretty cool to be fair however I know it's not for me for 1 reason.. I don't look at it and think, what can I buy next for it... I should be right?

Clearly not been looking hard enough... see this thread...

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?349593-Post-pics-of-inspirational-S-bodies&highlight=insperational

They are so versatile.... can do big power or can do pretty kits and wheels....

Clearly not been looking hard enough... see this thread...

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?349593-Post-pics-of-inspirational-S-bodies&highlight=insperational

They are so versatile.... can do big power or can do pretty kits and wheels....

Oh I know there available .., what I'm saying is that I don't have the enthusiasm like I did the starlet to go and buy the parts dude..

They're soooo boring to drive lol,boring sounding,boring moving engines. They'd need big bhp to excite you! Mine was an s13 though

Well this one certainly doesn't sound boring! It pops and throws big swirling flames out the car for fun and its only running 230bhp.

I have been looking at other options and keeping it but I want a starlet again..