Aamir' Optional Extra Glanza

Varis spoiler it, looks the tits.

Jack

I dont know what I want to do at the moment regarding which spoiler as there is too much of a variety :/. Ive not seen Varis on a Black Glanza before? JAM spoilers look really good on Black Glanza's (MattyD). But I dont want to copy him because if i got a JAM Spoiler id want the full kit to go with it. Livesports looks brilliant (IamLegend) his old V looked awesome. I just thought Livesports spoiler and wings with some 20/25mm spacers to bring the wheels out would finish the car of nicely.

Here's an old picture (taken before Idrees stripped it) does anyone have any pictures of it? Number plate is (N377 SVY)

null_zps20a69471.png

Aamir

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How nice of you, will you fit it in my car for me as well please? Thank you :D

Whatever's mine is yours don't worry, won't fit your Glanza though as you have a passenger side air bag :p

Yeah fitting service is now available now that we have a ramp

How do you guys find these optional extras :crazy:

I bought it of a fellow member on here :D

Got another uber rare optional extra courtesy of Idrees, optional extra door handle covers.. Just need to figure a way how to remove them of Idrees' Glanza

null_zpsf877fb16.jpg

null_zps4af9586e.jpg

Aamir

Oh aye. You have a ramp now eh ;-) that could be handy lol

Yeah, got it fitted the other week just needs wiring up now and it will be ready to use

Aamir

The door handle covers are no longer there ;)

That's fine by me, I'll steal your TRD Front Anti Roll bar and replace it with my rusty one hahaha!

Aamir

Did u not say you got the box in scrap yard mate?

Lovely parts tho,robep91 is looking for them door handle covers a long time now

I was only messing you with mate, I purchased it of DennisV he only sold it as he has a passenger side airbag so I got really lucky!

And I know how rare the door handle covers are, never seen any like them to be honest mate :)

Glad you are happy with it ;D

Thanks Dennis, I received it very quickly thank you!

Looking good there aamir!

Coming together nicely.

Cheers Socks, I have a quite a few optional extras now.. Just purchased a brand new Optional extra Air purifier and TRD springs so I'm just on the look out for some TRD Shocks to with them now :)

Aamir

some good updates there, like the optional extra dash top box, can I borrow it to get a copy moulded?

Erm nope sorry...

Damn it, I need to stop looking at threads filled with optional extras, its making me jealous. :sad:

Beautiful car either way man! Keep it up!

Thank you I appreciate it, shouldn't be long till it's finished now mate. Cracking on with changing the suspension and replacing a driveshaft seal today :)

Aamir

• 1 month later...

Long overdue update..

Yeah so the car starts and drives, doesn't run the best but recovering from an operation at the moment so won't be doing anything to it just yet. The gearbox problem is finally sorted and just a few idle issues that remain but should be pretty straight forward I guess.

Here she is with an ID-Workz 98 spec optional front splitter, fitted straight on just needed to cut a bit of it where the fins for the bumper are to make it sit flush.

Untainted:

null_zpsc07cf583.jpg

Painted:

null_zps6517c44c.jpg

null_zps4173c27f.jpg

Sitting pretty, looks a lot nicer now in my opinion. Just still need to find a damn passenger side Recaro seat rail.

Aamir

:)

looking awesome dude :) some nice goodies, I'll have to pop down again soon for some more bits and check out the car properly this time aha

Cheers and yeah you should bring yours down too, get some photos of them together as well :)

Looking very mean from the front man.....Nice :)

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words :D

Aamir

Go On Aamir :clapping:

:D

Looks sweet Mate bet you can't wait to be on the road with it! :)

Thank you, yeah i can't wait just getting a few bits sorted on it before sending it of to get an MOT

looks great!

Phil.

Thanks Phil, look forward to more pictures of yours!

Sweet mate looks proper clean !!

Thank you mate i appreciate it, can't wait until its road worthy.

No updates, busy enjoying my Kyosho Inferno MP7.5, it's amazing but something breaks after each time I bring it out which is frustrating as parts for it are expensive.

Aamir.