Skimmys 285bhp Forged TD04 glanza !!

Haha that's it mate, live to work and work to live is what the say these days, thanks very much mate I'm glad aswell. Happy to be back in the starlet.

Yes I'm going to sort some wheels in the summer hopefully get some nice ones. And also want to get some new seats aswell !

Thanks for the comments though appreciate it

Had a ignis sport before the glanza and did really really like the seat, for a daily they are perfect. Hold you in and still comfortable. Just dont really match a cage and stripped out look!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a ignis sport before the glanza and did really really like the seat, for a daily they are perfect. Hold you in and still comfortable. Just dont really match a cage and stripped out look!

Yea that's it bud, the seats are perfect, I love them. Just think it would look much better with buckets and harnes

Right ... Sorted a few issues that were driving me crazy.

Sorted the back plastic on the tailgate as that was rattling and driving me crazy. Ripped it off and fucked it in the bin 😃!

Sorted a leak I had at my drivers window. But sadly found out that the door seals are leaking and my drivers door hinge are fucked. So will be sorting them after the new year.

And finally got round to ordering new speakers for in the dash aswell so should get them in when they arrice aswell ! Fun times

Right ... Sorted a few issues that were driving me crazy.

Sorted the back plastic on the tailgate as that was rattling and driving me crazy. Ripped it off and fucked it in the bin 😃!

Sorted a leak I had at my drivers window. But sadly found out that the door seals are leaking and my drivers door hinge are fucked. So will be sorting them after the new year.

And finally got round to ordering new speakers for in the dash aswell so should get them in when they arrice aswell ! Fun times

You fucked the plastic in the bin ............. lol

Each to there own but good work haha

James

just resd through the whole thread.real nice shizzle man.

ure car made 285 bhp @ what ?? was it a bar or 1.2 etc.

love this car alot !!!!!

Thanks very much bud ! It has changed just slightly from when I got it eh lol

It made 285bhp and 260lb torque at 1.4 bar

So today I spend 3/4 hours cutting, polishing and waxing the starlet. All imperfections removed or flattened out and the shine/colour relived back to its former glory ! Very very pleased with the results ... Let me know what you think

Also got a new camera for my Christmas so just learning that too

76415496-09EC-4635-B4B7-1919D757FB57_zps

CE2F57D0-BE43-4146-9EDA-2FC8D0FEB931_zps

D70850D4-0D00-48A2-B475-AD55B4581CAF_zps

7FA28574-978A-4CC3-B8CC-27DA057F46C5_zps

ohh my god!! that is some car mate well done

love this car :clapping: fairplay mate hope to get mine that clean

That first pic ;)❤️❤️ Fair play mate that is some serious effort !!

James

Thank you all so much ! I love detailing cars and now I have the chance to show you all really how clean my car is 😃

The love us back for the wee car.

Thanks for the kind comments

Looking shiny red ... Good to see someone carrying on with the progress with this 285 bhp beast 👍💨

Thanks mate 😃 yea I can't wait. Few bits and bobs to do in the new year then get her ready for some summer blasts 😃