Skimmys 285bhp Forged TD04 glanza !!

I havent got anything WEPR but ive seen there work and what people say about them and Im definitely going to him when i get a bigger turbo. Talked to him alot and the advice he gives is so good, i think youve made the right call!

For sure man, his advice is always really fast and great advice for the best of what's for you and not what's the best way for him to make more money! He is some guy !

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps anyone know how I go about fitting this bonnet scoop ?

I see Alan was feeling generous! That scoop was one of the first JD tuning clear scoops. It was then painted and carbon wrapped. If you look underneath it should have 4 captive nuts to let you bolt to the bonnet.

He mentioned you might want a clear timing belt cover?

I see Alan was feeling generous! That scoop was one of the first JD tuning clear scoops. It was then painted and carbon wrapped. If you look underneath it should have 4 captive nuts to let you bolt to the bonnet.

He mentioned you might want a clear timing belt cover?

Thanks boss! Na it is just sealer on the underside ? So I take it that I seal it onto mine? I might strip it back and see if it will go clear again lol!

I am interested in a clear cover jezza yes ! If you get some could you please drop me a pm

how come you haven't gone with a hybrid TD04 would make more sense as your going forged ??

The td04l came with the kit dude so as rob said money is the issue, I will get a td one at a later stage no doubt but this will go me justnow as my build is getting closer and closer to Half way to 5 figures

That's gutting mate.. At least you can be happy in knowing you fucked that engine properly though 😂

Seemingly it's in about a million bits....looks like I didn't get away with my story ..... I was just pulling away gently .... Bro I was flat hahahaha

eh wasnt this getting forged?? or has it taken that long to kno the damage?

It is still getting forged mate, but took me a few months to save to send it down. Now they have found this great news lol

You'll be able to pick up a block for a few quid, i had one for ages and chucked it because nae cunt wanted it.

Is the crank damaged anaw ?

Aw bitch !! Not sure yet, there gonna check, if it's not I will pick up a cheap engine that's knocking like fuck lol!