Skimmys 285bhp Forged TD04 glanza !!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starbucks posted up today he's been though 2 and decided just to sell up. John took his elsewhere to have Tds map redone because he lost faith in Tds work. Taggy and funny opinion had melted pistons shortly after having them map there cars. A lad on tgtt had posted up because he had been waiting over a year for a stage 3 engine to be sent. And then there's people that seem to have just had the absolute piss ripped out them and are still paying them money to fix it for god knows what reason. Don't get me wrong there's plenty of happy customers but last few months there work seems to have went down hill.

That's just the starlet tuning side aswell if your on other forums there has been some pretty scary story's.

I wouldnt stress too much about it Ross, im sure the guys at TD will do a good job. Just be on the phone to them regularly to check progress and ensure they know your deadline date :)

Thanks man! It's going to td as I think it's the best choice, mike has been very helpfully and I can't fault him.

Everyone has there own opinion and I understand people are trying to help,

It's going down on the 27th and he said 8weeks untill it will be done

I can't wait to be honnest.

And I will find out for myself what there work is like.

Thanks for the support

8 weeks is a good time frame......

But yes call them. As getting a call from them for an update is like getting blood out of stone. True story.

I'm sure yours will be fine though Ross.

8 weeks is a good time frame......

But yes call them. As getting a call from them for an update is like getting blood out of stone. True story.

I'm sure yours will be fine though Ross.

Well I don't see why it will be any different when my car is down there as he doesn't even have my car yet, I have been talking to him for 2 months nearly every week day! And he has got back to me every time

No it wont be any different..... because as you said above

I have been talking to him for 2 months nearly every week day! And he has got back to me every time

Keep that up and you'll get the updates u want. :D

Every case is different you have got to take the good with the bad buddy, im taking mine up at the end of the month for the head to be rebuilt and I'm sure after all the negative impact he will be making sure it's bang on! I'll see you there :)

Every case is different you have got to take the good with the bad buddy, im taking mine up at the end of the month for the head to be rebuilt and I'm sure after all the negative impact he will be making sure it's bang on! I'll see you there :)

Sweet man, what day you going ? I'm going down on the 27th. It's about a 3 hour drive for me 😟

Everyone's entitled to there options and have there own experiences with td but just for the banter I'll bet you 50quid he will either not get it in the quoted timeframe,be atleast 20% over quoted price or the engine shits itself within 6months of leaving td.

When you say for the banter what you actually mean is so you can complain about something that is to do with other people. Plus there is multipul complaints about all tuners on here and not its the nature of the business as alot is the unknown and can take longer than expected etc.

Skimmy glad your looking forward to it mate it wont disappoint :)

28th bud 4 hours for me lol

Aw you will see my car then dude 😃 what you getting done ?

When you say for the banter what you actually mean is so you can complain about something that is to do with other people. Plus there is multipul complaints about all tuners on here and not its the nature of the business as alot is the unknown and can take longer than expected etc.

Yea pretty much dude ! I'm just going to have to play it by ear.

I just want my car back! I miss it so much and miss boost haha

Aw you will see my car then dude what you getting done ?

Im hoping mine will be in not long after as in the same situation as you mate but i have been saving but will be end of may by the time i can pay so aiming for then :)

Aw you will see my car then dude what you getting done ?

I'm getting new valve stem seals as im burning a little oil, I'll have a nosy around yours ;)

What's the logic behind making a bet so I can complain?I can complain about it anytime with out betting and I wouldn't really have much to complains out as I spend your 50 quid. I'd just be interested to see if anyone of the people who post up saying how great TD are would actually put there money where there mouth is. Everyone has there preference to there tuners and all tuners have good and bad story's but from my side I've herd of more people having issues with TD than being happy with the service which gives gives me my personal opinion. But if you where that confident how great they where then my offer of a bet should have sounded like free money to you and woe woulda jumped at it

I never mentioned anything about a bet you did I just said I was happy with my service from them as are others but what you are saying is that if people want to say good things about td they have to make a bet but if they want to complain they can say what ever they want.

There are plenty of horror stories from other tuners on here it is just people on here choose to stay quiet as do most people who are happy because other members just choose to shout them down, Also when problems do show up people jump on it depending on where there loyalties lie with tuning companies with out ever knowing both sides to stories etc and that goes for all tuners which is usually why I and most people stay out of it which is what I am going to do after this comment.

Skimmy sorry for filling your thread with all the negative shite. Enjoy the car mate.

Im hoping mine will be in not long after as in the same situation as you mate but i have been saving but will be end of may by the time i can pay so aiming for then :)

Aw sweet dude, I will probably see your car when mines finished then !

I'm getting new valve stem seals as im burning a little oil, I'll have a nosy around yours ;)

Sweet dude! Sounds good to me. Don't expect very much haha

I never mentioned anything about a bet you did I just said I was happy with my service from them as are others but what you are saying is that if people want to say good things about td they have to make a bet but if they want to complain they can say what ever they want.

There are plenty of horror stories from other tuners on here it is just people on here choose to stay quiet as do most people who are happy because other members just choose to shout them down, Also when problems do show up people jump on it depending on where there loyalties lie with tuning companies with out ever knowing both sides to stories etc and that goes for all tuners which is usually why I and most people stay out of it which is what I am going to do after this comment.

Skimmy sorry for filling your thread with all the negative shite. Enjoy the car mate.

Haha don't be daft dude it's ok!

• 3 weeks later...

55F35F8B-27C8-4D5E-8B12-4935A0DBFDDE_zps

Looking slick buddy :)

Hope the forged build goes well for you

I'm glad you like it!

Caught some people taking a picture of it the other day ! First time I have seen that so pretty chuffed tbh !

Thanks dude I can't wait ! Goes down this weekend

7AEF67B1-C7D9-4AAE-8BAC-42309A7067A3_zps

All set for the big day tomorrow ! Just need to load the car up with all my parts and wee will be good to leave in the morning for tuning developments, honnestly can't wait untill it's back.

I'm sure my girlfriends mum is pleased that it is finally off there driveway after about 3 months lol