Skimmys 285bhp Forged TD04 glanza !!

shit about the engine mate but if you wanna go forged and your pockets are deep enough then you fucking go for it! :)

Not really but I will just work harder haha !

SKIMMY SKIMMY SKIMMY, OI OI OI

Haha my car will be like yours one day rob !

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha bucket away and dont talk pish, youll be getting raped up knockhill hhaa

Be prepared to wait to drive your v ! I was over 6 months like bucket said though why dont you just have the bottom end rebuild as a stage 2 head is rebuilt to standard spec just send td the bottom end

Possibly dude and that's ok I have my c2 for the mean time anyway haha save me some money on petrol anyway haha

That really sucks mate i think if it happened to me i'd just cave and break it as ive had to many headaches with cars wish i just kept my ef9 never missed a beat and was well cared for...if it happens when i get my house end of summer it wouldn't bother me id save up go forged and use at weekends as i would have another vehicle for the misses..

But as adam said 250bhp is plenty my glanza was just shy of 240bhp and put a smile on my face everyday was soooo quick...

But to each his own

Haha bucket away and dont talk pish, youll be getting raped up knockhill hhaa

Be prepared to wait to drive your v ! I was over 6 months like bucket said though why dont you just have the bottom end rebuild as a stage 2 head is rebuilt to standard spec just send td the bottom end

At least your confident mate;) thatll make it funnier hahaha

Yea deffo dude, ecu choice seems to be the hardest bit

Have a roll n road with the JAM ecu it will fuel you easy you may not need to change it if your not happy then sell it and go EMB imo I would rather have the JAM but I'm just a jdm whore lol

Edited by Gainzy
  • 2 weeks later...