Skimmys 285bhp Forged TD04 glanza !!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought when I was at the holding I would put another personal mod onto the car and tint my headlights yellow again.. For those of you that seen my last starlet

I think it really sets the car off and I love how the car looks now! Also got my spacers on and new red extended wheel nuts !

6693C0C4-9DF8-49FF-8FEE-F9B7DC06EC47_zps

very smart mate love your headlights as well seen it on facebook :)

Thanks a lot dude! I love it

383841F2-E55C-464A-8747-38D35E66BD5B_zps

Let me know what you all think, more to come through the week as the wee bits and bobs arrive to keep me going through winter

Not a fan of the wheels tbh, it CAN ruin a car if you put the wrong ones on IMO but it is afterall your car and you can mod i how you please :)

Like you said though you will take everything as constructive

I see your making a few power upgrades, i would just save and go forged and big turbo tdo4 is an easy enough route to go down with alot of kits available, but if you do this you will need to upgrade your ecu i have the same opinion as above with regards to p&p ecu's i wouldnt trust one, may be worth investing for a wideband setup to keep an eye on things, trust me though bigger turbos such as td series vf series and garrets you will never look back man, i havent !

Minter of a glanza.. & red 96spec..:)

Love it man.. Needs a liitle more low..:)

Thanks mate, yea red is my favourite for sure! And yea after winter though dude

I have bought a front mount that was in the forsale section a few days ago so just waiting for the boy to send it then I will run 1.0 bar. Will that be safe ?

you need amber lenses now, doesnt look right clear. just my opinion :D

personally id stay below 1bar unless its set up by professionals ( tuning developments ) on proper management :)

james

How do you get orange lenses ? Do I need to buy them from a other glanza ?

And my car was at td before I got it dude 😃 it's on a jam ecu ?

Burny had the same turbo as mine on a jam ecu and was mapped to 1.3 bar but he said he wrecked the turbo haha

Just waiting for the text to say my front mount has been sent ! I can't wait

Thanks guys !

Looking fresh man! Really like the headlight tints, looks well with the wheel colour.

Don't see many red V's so make sure you keep going with this one!! Can't wait to see what it will be like with the intercooler on.

Thanks a lot rob ! Appreciate it. Yea I'm putting all my money into it justnow so want it to look and go well ! Thanks again for helping me dude

• 3 weeks later...

Well.... Found out that my intercooler side of the turbo had lost a stud, don't know how this happend so therefore I had a boost leak! Contacted Liam at midland turbos who rebuilt my turbo and here wee go a package through the door 2 days later ! 2 new studs! He really is a dream to deal with,

Just need to go for my second attempt at fitting the intercoller this weekend hopefully haha see how that goes this time