Skimmys 285bhp Forged TD04 glanza !!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yea the tyres are tiny dude. They have a bit of stretch aswell and there not even wide wheels, not usual stretch just a tiny wee bit. What a hassle it was to get them to clear the breaks 😟 I only had 10mm spacers to hand and my wheel nuts wouldn't catch the thread so had to take the nuts off the boys civic to get them to catch the thread then when they caught there was a good few turns before they were nipped up then they were tightened down and it's all good, so I have ordered new nuts (same as the ones I'm borrowing) and 5mm and 7mm spacers as I fancy 5mm on the front and 7mm on the back just to space it out abit. All in all in very happy with the wheels and the deal I got on them !

Ideal if you ask me

Preferred the your old wheels bud :) but if you like them more than your old ones then that's all that matters :)

That's pretty much it in a nutshell dude! I like putting my own toutches on things and this is one! I like to stand out and not follow the crowds

These wheels don't fill the arches as much as the Ultralites did that's all. And too many bright colours :p

There the same size as the ultralites dude just have 40 instead of 45 sidewalls. Just means I can go lower haha

Looks good mate like the yellow working with the fogs defo different!

Also looks mean with the front wings! :)

Thanks dude and yea I'm

Going for the different look, sick of seeing people just follow crowds ! I like to stand out