Skimmys 285bhp Forged TD04 glanza !!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unless the head is fucked your head will be fine as it is rebuilt to standard spec anyway, no point wasting more money.

Enjoy the tdo4 i would have saved a tad longer and went billet wheel at least man you can notice a huge difference in spool and power delivery, ill sell you mine soon im going bigger :) any news when she will be back ?

How do you go 5e?

You have to get an extension block welded on to the side of the stock engine for another piston to go. Hence 4E (4 pistons), 5E (5 pistons).

There is 6E too out of the Toyota Aygo but I think it's a bit of a harder conversion because it's a newer car.

Stick to 5E mate it will reduce the lad of a TD04 to the same as a CT9 mate trust me rude boy.

You have to get an extension block welded on to the side of the stock engine for another piston to go. Hence 4E (4 pistons), 5E (5 pistons).

There is 6E too out of the Toyota Aygo but I think it's a bit of a harder conversion because it's a newer car.

Stick to 5E mate it will reduce the lad of a TD04 to the same as a CT9 mate trust me rude boy.

Hahaha! And also 2 cranks welded together

Yea I hate breaking things man ! It's a shame to un do all the hard work

I was going to take my spare engine to tuning developments witch you could have bought off me it needs new pistons but it 74mm block ive still got it if you're interested pm me!

I was going to take my spare engine to tuning developments witch you could have bought off me it needs new pistons but it 74mm block ive still got it if you're interested pm me!

It's ok mate think I have got one now ! If this one is no use I will pm you thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I'm not counting down the weeks untill my cars due date !!

Decided that the throw in my gear change needed sorting out as it was one thing that drove me mental! So I bought a short shifter from mr ebbs and td will fit that for me (yup lazy bastard) so can't wait to see what it's like

• 4 months later...

So.... Never on here anymore. The fact I'm so lazy to put pictures onto photobucket then in here drives me nuts 😂 so just fire pictures and progress on my facebook (Ross mcskimming) and instagram (skimmy237)

Anyway, got the car back from td on Saturday and she made 285bhp and 250lb torque great power and more than I wanted 😃 ended up changing most things in the car if I'm honnest and still have a few to change 😃

Anyway enough of my shite here's a spec and some pictures !

Spec:

Engine:

Tuning developments stage 2 fully forged engine.

Emanage blue ecu

Tail wastegate

Custom 3" japspeed exhaust

Tuning developments uprated clutch Lightened Flywheel

Aftermarket HT Leads

Civic half rad And slim fan

Wepr td04 ram horn manifold and downpipe setup with tail external gate and screamer.

255 fuel pump

Tuning developments injectors

Cold running thermostat

Cusco catch can

Front mount intercooler

Electronic boost controller

Blitz turbo timer

Fuel presure regulator

Torque damper

Short shifter

Handling:

Rear Anti Roll Bar

CUSCO LSD

Poly Bushed Engine Mounts

Front Strut Brace

Levin twin pot brake conversion

Yellow stuff pads

Braded break lines

Meister r coilovers

Cusco rear strut brace

Advan ad08r

Exterior:

Id workz fibreglass wings

Full Respray

Laguna front lip

Sr speedlines

Interior:

Custom stainless dials (only 8 sets ever made)

Fishnet Recaro seats

Recovered door cards

Deep dish steering wheel

Oil temp. Oil presure. Water temp. Defi gauges

Boost and volts gauge