Grr! Annoying.. Car wont start UPDATE

Well as you guys know I drove my second Glanza home 70 miles yesterday and it drove perfect.. Went to go back out in it yesterday and it started up but was very very lumpy, As though it was only running on 3 cylinders.

Turned it off, fired it up again and had the same problem... Then all of a sudden it cut out and wont start at all now. Its turning over but not firing at all.

Its not the immobilizer as I thought I could have just been a bit of a retard with new alarm but I'm not. I've taken the dizzy cap off, cleaned it out. Changed the HT leads for a spare set and also swapped the king lead for a different one. All with no change.

Any help on this is appreciated guys...

Edited by Matt1878

This has completely baffled me.

It ran absolutely perfect so I doubt it's a major fault. I did about 150 miles in it over this weekend alone and it was perfect so I'm scratching my head over this.

Plugs have done about 1500 miles so unlikely to be those, it may be worth changing them just in case though.

If you want to check for fuel just remove the rubber hose on the fuel return pipe and see if fuel comes out of it when you turn it over.

Ah shit no.. Where is this!?

How do you mean bad fuel?

I'm thinking its an immobiliser issue.. Loose wire or something

theres only fuel and spark and cranking that immobilisers stop they cant control anything else, if theyre present its something else

• 1 month later...