Why do people spend all this money?

Because they're money pits when you spend big and something goes wrong it costs a fortune to fix along with the added stress. Sometimes enough is enough for people. Just because a lot is spent doesn't mean it will work better it can become a real ball ache the more you do.

Edited by Corey
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they're money pits when you spend big and something goes wrong it costs a fortune to fix along with the added stress. Sometimes enough is enough for people. Just because a lot is spent doesn't mean it will work better it can become a real ball ache the more you do.

Especially if its a daily driver.

a forged big power build is a nasty daily driver.

Phil

Get bored and realise why the f**k did i just spend 15k on a starlet? People will always get bored and want better things thats life for you..

Got something unique that will outperform cars that are worth over £100,000

Not a bad deal tbh...

However spending £6k on a civic without boosting it I don't understand :p ehy burny :db:

AMEN to you sir agreeed! :)

Edited by iamlegend

I think it's got to be because it's what you're into at the time. People don't spend 10 or 15k or even a 1000 pounds on a car to make money on it. They do it because they love it.

Overtime people change, ideas change and even money itself changes. There once was a time when 15k wasn't even the richest man in the worlds yearly income.

Overtime money will come and go. But it's the things that remain which are most important. Family, friends, loyalty and the things you put you're heart and soul into..

There are soooooo many better ways to spend £15k than on a GT86.

Personally they would be verrrrrrry far down my list. Just my opinion though.

like a 320d msport coupe hahaha. n cange prob!!! :)

It seems the more money spent on the car the less it gets driven. A lot of the high powered starlets do seem to spend most of their lives under a car cover or at the tuners.

The only difference on the road between 250bhp and 300+bhp is a load of cash. In reality there's not a lot in it. This has been proven by quarter mile times etc. and I don't just mean starlets either.

Especially if its a daily driver.

a forged big power build is a nasty daily driver.

Phil

Agreed. I honestly think if mine wasnt a daily id want to keep it, but because i have no option other than to drive it its driven me crazy, some people don't understand what its like to drive a car with harsh diff, hard suspension and a paddle clutch everyday!

My starlet has cleared the 20k mark now and many times I've thought about what I could do with the money If I got rid but then I bitch slap myself and realise how much love I have for my Starlet!!!

Got something unique that will outperform cars that are worth over £100,000

Not a bad deal tbh...

However spending £6k on a civic without boosting it I don't understand :p ehy burny :db:

Haha, i do agree with you to some extent because i will never own a £100,000 car. But on the other hand if i hadn't wasted so much on my V i could have a 600bhp 34 GTR on the drive, as much as i love starlets they're not really an expensive car, you can spend shit loads and you'll be pushed to get 6k for it, thats why im shitting myself about selling mine! But on the other hand clean ek9's/dc2's fetch £7000 allday long in stock form!

like a 320d msport coupe hahaha. n cange prob!!! :)

Haha Aye but that wasnt my 1st choice mate thats just the best diesel I could get for that money. Cange prob?

Choices ..1 each guys...

What would you buy right now with 15k??

Evo X defo. I would have 1 just now if I didnt do 120 miles a day going to work :(

Haha Aye but that wasnt my 1st choice mate thats just the best diesel I could get for that money. Cange prob?

lol a would rather that to alot of cars mate. Best a both worlds lol savin money in thst and blowin the money u save on the starlet lol. its the way forward haha. ats how a want to keep ma diesel.

A would get a deposit on a house if a had 15k just now haha. fuck a fancy car that could come later in life. :)

Build it your self, save loads of cash :)

u know grant, u know..... built not bought!!!