findin out my cars previous owner

who basically modified it with his eyes shut.

i purchased it from dartford in kent from a wee garage where the boy part x'd it for a mk4 golf gt tdi.

any info would be good as the last time i posted sumthin like this i got a negative response, but this time i dont want ANY fools talkin shite.

hard facts only thanx.

white SR, reg s674 rwc.

anyone from down that way know anythin?

cheers lads

well this is the tricky bit. my pal signed it to his name so he could get insurance cover on it to drive it home and hes technically the "previous owner" on the docs, however it was "his" for 1 day lol

so no way of checkin.

i just wana speak to this idiot and ask him about the MANY problems I've had to sort out with this car as its went thru its current transformation as its angered me that some1 could be THAT CLUELESS when it comes to modifyin a car.

he had me and my mates in utter disbelief!

It was in South Wales at one point I was going to buy it before I brought my red one, however it didn't have the cage or the wheels, it was on speedlines and had bucket seats.

The bloke was a dodgy fucker ( my impression after speaking to him on the phone ) didn't sound like he had a clue about cars haha

And no I don't have his number still lol

James

It was in South Wales at one point I was going to buy it before I brought my red one, however it didn't have the cage or the wheels, it was on speedlines and had bucket seats.

The bloke was a dodgy fucker ( my impression after speaking to him on the phone ) didn't sound like he had a clue about cars haha

And no I don't have his number still lol

James

was it really??? any more info bud?

close but no cigar.

I've never been so increasinly pissed while workin on a car before, always been 2steps forward 3 steps back.

i just hope 1 day, where ever he is, that he sees this wee future monster in all its glory and double-takes it sayin "fuck me, thats gorjus".

because compared to when i got it til present, its a different car all together and is only barely half way thru its transformation.

got somethin else comin for her in the next few days..... ;-)

searched the car top to toe when i got her and not a thing to b found.

its not so much the car tbh, shes lookin better than she ever has these days but its the sheer stupidity this guy had when doin shit he thot would be cool and it seriously back fired.

in no way am i embarassed about my car, very proud infact because im buildin the pocket rocket I've always wanted. just the last owner was an idiot and set me back a bit and its very irritatin

I no what you mean, my E36 came from a dealer, had it on the ramps the other day and the undergrads cable tied together, looks like he ran someone over carrying a sodding hedge trimmer lol

My integra had the wrong bloody pistons fitted so one of them cracked... That was an expensive bill.