This can't be right what you think turbo??

If it's smoking then it's possibly the turbo oil seals which means you need a new turbo or a rebuild. Not a huge problem if you're running a CT9 or TD04, as they can be bought quite cheaply so if that's the case then it's just a straight swap for new turbo.

Have you checked the turbo for play? Take the inlet pipe off and wiggle the shaft, it'll more than likely move a bit.

Although if you've only just fitted it then it could be a feed/drain problem, if the oil somehow isn't getting away then it's building up and pushing it's way past the seals.

Check for play in the turbo and check the feed/drain pipes.

I checked the turbo for play before I fitted it there is some wobble in there but it's only minor and what ct9 now a days dunt have play and if it was a feed problem it would have done it sooner than now the turbo has been on over 4 days now and it was fine for the first day or two just slowly got worse

thats my old one? :( It didnt have a single problem when i ran it and you even said to me it was fine once youd fitted and ran it? maybe it was just on its way out, but obviously no way of telling that by looking at it :( sorry to see that man, £30 for a rebuild kit though am i correct?

It was fine for the first day then started smoking a little on warm up so just thaught it was burning out the exhaust from previous turbo then to find this like 3 days in and it's either get it re built or buy another and it's 180 quid to get re built but if I buy another second hand one it could just blow again so at min it's sat on drive