Hi all (from a civic owner)

Hey all, Just thought I'd pop on and say hi. Currently on the look out for a gt auto (I have a shattered leg :( ) as a daily driver and as something I can tinker with. Already got a boosted 1.5 civic auto track car, so now I'm after something small and flighty for the roads :D

Was about to rip you then for having an automatic... However, having a leg that isn't up to the job is a perfectly adequate excuse :)

You will get a good deal too, auto starlet turbos generally go for 50% less then manual ones! :)

Welcome to UKSO, its a good laugh on here, hope you enjoy your stay! Have a nosey around for some ideas for your tinkering! :)

Was about to rip you then for having an automatic... However, having a leg that isn't up to the job is a perfectly adequate excuse :)

You will get a good deal too, auto starlet turbos generally go for 50% less then manual ones! :)

Welcome to UKSO, its a good laugh on here, hope you enjoy your stay! Have a nosey around for some ideas for your tinkering! :)

Ha, cheers fella. Yeah I shattered the leg 10 years ago chasing a radio control car on southport beach, so I'm screwed for life now (yay me)

still Its fast enough for me.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyARVvDxSsk

I'll just have to have some kind of detente, as I can see one car being faster then the other an Issue :D

Hey all, Just thought I'd pop on and say hi. Currently on the look out for a gt auto (I have a shattered leg :( ) as a daily driver and as something I can tinker with. Already got a boosted 1.5 civic auto track car, so now I'm after something small and flighty for the roads :D

nothing but respect for you buddy, my mrs has a bone desease and only has the use of one leg also but still only drives jdm motors as well

welcome to the club :)

auto glanza's seem to come up more often than gt's though

nothing but respect for you buddy, my mrs has a bone desease and only has the use of one leg also but still only drives jdm motors as well

welcome to the club :)

auto glanza's seem to come up more often than gt's though

I've seen, I just prefer the look of the gt's though... that and *cough* cost *cough* :D