• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more done to this today.

They are only defi style gauges but they work and I think look great.

I'm going to fit some stuke canards tomorrow, it's great having a chance to do this.

IMAG0615_zps9cycorj4.jpg

I also stripped the rear bc coilovers and copper greased them all up.

So I went and put the buddyclubs back on and I would say it's alot better looking than the rotas.

Also added some 20mm spacers to the front and a 5mm spacer to the rear.

Also my exhaust broke in two last night so I threw on my blitz nur spec that I had in the garage.

A real nice deep tone from it but it's very loud even at idle. The turbo is even spooling so much faster with the better flow exhaust.

IMAG0681_zpsnzugktsv.jpg

IMAG0679_zpsumckwmaa.jpg

IMAG0677_zpsolarltuq.jpg

Edited by karl.

I love that blue 1.

If u dont mind me asking how well did the wings fit?

They idworkz ones?

I've just been brought some :)

Cheers

They took a right bit of work to fit to be honest. Expect to pay between 150 and 250 per wing to be fitted and sprayed.

With the right amount of prep they can look great

My misses brought me some for new project..

I work in body shop so prep aint to much of a problem. Just wondered what overall fittment was actually like as i aint touched mine yet lol.

Fair enough then. They shouldn't be a problem.

I know that burple car All to well sliver ones nice to

I sold it yesterday to a wee fella from Newcastle. He's spending some money on tidying it all up so it should be back to the former glory.

My cousin built it. it's had a few owners since

Yeah i bought it with a blown engine and blown turbo. It wasn't taken care of at all but its back in good hands now. I expect to see him on the forum very soon. He has the full interior put back in to replace the stripped rear etc.

Great going wee car now.

Funny enough Am a painter lol but yeah some money was spent on that wee car much plans for the sliver one and how did those golf coilovers work

Edited by macD

Funny enough Am a painter lol but yeah some money was spent on that wee car much plans for the sliver one and how did those golf coilovers work

Lol yeah I'm in the middle of building a high comp 5e for it with hopefully a Wepr td04. So I'm hoping for around 300 with instant spool.

The golf coilovers were great to be honest. Not too harsh at all just didn't go low enough that's the only problem.

I'm on bc's now and I have to say they are great.

Lol yeah I'm in the middle of building a high comp 5e for it with hopefully a Wepr td04. So I'm hoping for around 300 with instant spool.

The golf coilovers were great to be honest. Not too harsh at all just didn't go low enough that's the only problem.

I'm on bc's now and I have to say they are great.

Loving BCs at the moment! so much so i think i might look into refurb costs!

Phil