• 5 months later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some big changes to this wee car recently.

A full set of BC coilovers have been fitted and the alignment has been done. My opinion on them are they are great but the backs are a bit too hard.

Also got a OEM LSD fitted which is great, so much more traction! Still pretty poor in the wet but.

I also ordered a Innovate Wideband but this hasnt appeared yet :(

Got myself a set of 98 spec tail lights that are in great condition!

A new set of bride seats! Just not as comfy as the EP3 seats but they look great lol

IMAG0442_zpsvdmqxlgb.jpg

IMAG0441_zpslv0p5old.jpg

Some new strut braces aswell

IMAG0440_zpswu8tkj9t.jpg

Also some Indiglow Dials which i have to say are my favorite mod of the lot, they look great at night!

IMAG0443_zpsmsduw4wx.jpg

And a new Defi Style boost gauge.

IMAG0445_zpspn89hmuu.jpg

I also got a lend of the wheels from my other Glanza and I think they look great on my car over the buddy clubs.

IMAG0439_zps0f9aonzm.jpg

IMAG0438_zpsyworje3j.jpg

IMAG0436_zpsghhiq0cx.jpg

IMAG0435_zpsprdqum9s.jpg

IMAG0434_zps5q7pbact.jpg

IMAG0432_zpsd7kfts5h.jpg

IMAG0433_zpsnrsqhlwa.jpg

veey very nice car dude.I must say I havent ever seen or heard of that pnp ecu you had before.thats crazy cool. :-D

Yeah it's pretty cool, I would love to try and make a copy of it.

so carl how do you rate the diy coils

she looks sweeeeet :)

The diy coils were a great job, they were nice and comfortable. Getting the camber and alignment set on them would of helped a lot.

How do you compare them to the d2s?

looks real smart this! is the glanza those wheels came of a black one that was up for sale there?

They came off a blue kitted Glanza that I bought, I swapped them onto mine just for a change. I actually like them over the buddyclubs, I may get them refurbed while they are off.

Haven't seen those wheels look better on a glanza

Sweet

Phil

Thanks Phil, a bit lower at the rear and it will be perfect ;)

ha i have the d2 back up for sale so i can buy polo again the polos are way more comfy and keep the car just as stable tru the corner / roundabouts etc etc also there better in absorbing bumps !!!!

Yeah I had a set of front d2's before and they were solid, but saying that I do find mine to be comfy other than the rears. I have polo's here if you want they I would do some sort of deal.

• 2 weeks later...

So between today and yesterday I set about fitting my livesports wings,the drivers was fine but there was a lot of work fitting the passengers.

IMG_20150405_173005_zpsplbvzvfv.jpg

Going to get sprayed next week, front lip, S bonnet, wings, rear oem lip and a livesports spoiler.

Can't wait to see it all kitted and sprayed

• 1 month later...

Finally got a few bit sprayed for the car. I had a Glanza S bonnet for it but it was just working out too dear to it sprayed as well.

Anyways less talking and more pictures..

IMG_20150508_165700_zps5eacrrvl.jpg

IMAG0605_zpszhdtrmwg.jpg

IMAG0606_zpsguu9vvkr.jpg

IMAG0606_zpsndf7wb5q.jpg

IMAG0610_zpsb5qpvuua.jpg

IMAG0611_zpsuukzcnic.jpg

Okay mines silver and i hate it that colour but that genuinely looks legend. Awesome stuff mate.

I don't think your wheels will be ET0 if they are 8's. probs about 25's looking at the pics if they are true 8's

Well mine has a slight blue tinge too it. It's not the factory colour.

But yeah I'm happy with how's it looking, I need to lower it a bit more all round and either a new intercooler or Polish that one.

I had the wheels off today but I forgot to check sorry.

I also got a like new condition toms wheel and boss today for free. Absolute score!

IMG-20150509-WA0009_zpsbqkaddsw.jpeg

Edited by karl.