• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will save you the hassle. £92.50 for a single front damper plus £9.20 uk postage.

Not too bad if you have a burst shock.

nice.

my springs are rusting badly so that may be the first thing i need to sort so long as they arent leaking at all.

Phil

nice.

my springs are rusting badly so that may be the first thing i need to sort so long as they arent leaking at all.

Phil

A quick wee sandblast and a powder coat would do great. I'm sure all 4 would be done for around £50?

• 1 month later...

wings spoiler wheel make it look sick! and just to set it straight, my standard arches not rolled, D2 coilovers wound all the way down 15inch 8J ET20 cade blasts they sat perfect anyone in the back you got scrape but other than that nothing at all

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking good

What dia is that exhaust?

Phil

I actually haven't measured it but it's more than 2.5" anyways. It's pretty free flowing and it's also nice and quiet which is a massive plus.

Is that a jam bonnet?

From what I can gather it is but there is no make on it. It's an identical mould the same as the orginal bonnet.

• 1 month later...

I covered my door cards today to match my bride seats. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out and I think they look alot better than the standard 96 door cards

IMAG1141_zpsovskqjkh.jpg

IMAG1149_zpsqjzdyrb5.jpg

IMAG1148_zpshkkemn5l.jpg

Looks really good mate! What's the width of the door card if you remember? I found fabric which is 100x170cm, I guess it'll do?