Morgey's short lived Trueno AE111 :(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely gutted tbh, just spent over £100 on parts for it and had just collected them the same day too!

Fuck man that's bad news! At least your ok tho! Bet ya had to change ya pants after that!

haha i was more concerned about getting out the road and not having someone drive into the other side at the time!

Gutted to see this mate, it's a real shame. On the other hand another 4a-ge EP?

If i could garrentee id make the money back I've lost out on this then id consider it :p

Yeah, it's a lovely colour. John does like to have a moan at times :D

---

As I had said on facebook (I think?), massive shame for this to have happened. Glad to see you haven't lost the love for them, will you be impoting a fresh one or buying from the UK?

indeed he does :lol:

erm not sure, have i got you on FB?

will be trying to find one in the uk, if not here ill pop over to ireland. Whether i go for a SS model or a normal mcpherson strut im undecided, will see when the time comes!

ahh nightmare mate....

loved this as well :(

me too :(

Oh man.. I feel for you!

Never seen one of those before, and i really like it!

cheers! yeah its part the reason i wanted one being so unique!

Gutting man. But someone will have a 20v engine

hopefully, that or they don't and im forced to either 20v another motor or build a turbo engine for my ep ;)

Got off quite lucky there realy! Glad your ok mate

I did have to laugh at the pic of the sign though lol

yeah i know trees and ditches all around where i lost it, but there was also fields i could have landed in instead! :(

Ah man, always a shame to see a lovely car going down.

Glad everything is ok, I personally think an ep70/kp61 for the 20v :D

I've got a micra in the field would fit in there quite nicely? haha

Ah mate thats worse than i thought it would look.........at least you destroyed the sign too FUCK YOU SIGN!

ill see the true extent of the damage when i pull the wing and door off. glad the signs fairly battered, makes it a little easier i suppose!

• 3 weeks later...

Words can't describe! ,only tonight did I manage to put up the breaking ad on the Ae111 forum. Keep thinking to myself, maybe I should fix it. But the more I look the more areas there's damage from other prangs from previous owners :/

Ahh well onwards and upwards!

Joe no worries I've only just put it up for breaking anyway.

I see you've tried it out already then YT? Raise the rack and get Extented ball joints for the trackrods?

N I duno would look quite cool with a pair of vernier pulleys poking out with a clear cam cover :D

Cheers man, still gutted but will have to put my focus back on the starlet again!