Good rear wheel drive daily for around £300???

Who said I was drift king? I said I have drifted just bacause I have an opinion on a car I've had you decided to say I never drove It right? Do you not have opinions of vehicles you don't like or enjoy having?

Was just a sarcastic comment, due to the fact you were saying its obvious you drifted it because you were 21 at the time...

And yeah I do have opinions on cars, and from the extensive list I've owned I found it hard to believe it was the most boring car you have owned.

Handle amazing in the dry, and with a quick kick of the clutch you can hang it loooose! I just find these cars fun, but like you say, your opinion is your opinion. I just presumed (wrong of me) that you must have drove it like a girl to think that haha

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just a sarcastic comment, due to the fact you were saying its obvious you drifted it because you were 21 at the time...

And yeah I do have opinions on cars, and from the extensive list I've owned I found it hard to believe it was the most boring car you have owned.

Handle amazing in the dry, and with a quick kick of the clutch you can hang it loooose! I just find these cars fun, but like you say, your opinion is your opinion. I just presumed (wrong of me) that you must have drove it like a girl to think that haha

I had a supercharged Clio 182 cup before that and it went like hell and handle literally like it was on rails the only thing it did not do was slide and most likely the reason I found it boring is because 90% of cars I've owned have been boosted so maybe being na I just disliked it, I have ragged every car I've had pretty much as hard as I can, as I said it's just my opinion on what I think of bmws and that's it

And yes before any one says it the Clio is French but most people who have had one know what there like to drive

Edited by Glanza-Ben

I had a supercharged Clio 182 cup before that and it went like hell and handle literally like it was on rails the only thing it did not do was slide and most likely the reason I found it boring is because 90% of cars I've owned have been boosted so maybe being na I just disliked it, I have ragged every car I've had pretty much as hard as I can, as I said it's just my opinion on what I think of bmws and that's it

Fair play dude! Charged 182 would be an ideal track car, can imagine it handled well

suprised no one has said mk1 mx5 :)

can be had for £300 but expect a leaky roof and some rust. everything else on them is sound

Are these any good?? What are they like??? Should I expect any problems from a cheaper one?? I've just heard that the uk ones can rust but apart from that they're sound?

Thanks, Tom.

Are these any good?? What are they like??? Should I expect any problems from a cheaper one?? I've just heard that the uk ones can rust but apart from that they're sound?

Thanks, Tom.

Reliable as fuck, just rust like hell!

Get one with plenty of MOT and it'll be fine to see you over the winter months.

They're cheap this time of the year too!

yeah aslong as it has no rust you'll be fine. wet, but fine unless it has a tidy roof lol

hard tops can be bought fairly cheap, but its the wrong time of year. because everyone wants a hardtop for the winter, the price goes up dramatically

i had one and it would slide dry and wet. without a welded diff. with a welded diff they drift lovely

Tbh I tell every one the e36 is the most boring car I have ever had I wanted a quick sale as hated it

That's probably the most bizarre thing I have read on this forum ever. You had an e36 m3 and you found it boring ? You obviously just couldn't drive it....... Fuck man in my 19 years of owning/driving loads of nice cars including 2 e36 m3's I have found them to be one of the most exciting cars ever. I have a tuned e46 m3 and a dc2 at the mo and owned a starlet so I have the comparisons and they are on such different levels.

I wish you lived closer I could show you how to shit your pants in one if you really think they are boring lol

I love the fake Rotas lol they are the biggest pisstake ever....

It just gets me when a young bloke that's had loads of fast fwd cars that are very capable no doubt gets something that's built for Motorsport from the factory and calls it boring.

It's a car for people that can drive it, of course it will be boring if you can't lol

Why does my opinion effect so many people? And as for saying I will shit my pants if I go in m3 with you I highly dout that I have been in and driven many cars from a fiesta up to a r8 so just because I'm young ish now 25 you think I haven't driven cars, I learnt to drive at the age of 12 via field driving and off roading then past my test straight away a month after being 17 and have had atleAst 30 odd cars in that time and driven thousands considering I'm a driver for the vag group Aswell so get sent on courses etc and driving experiences yes I have offended you because you have a m3 but again from my opinion I never liked it and found it boring to drive as every day and hard use simple as if you wanna take me out in your m3 or even take me drifting in it I don't mind my opinion is still my opinion every one has one else we would all have or want a m3,

Also I'm not stating to be a professional driver or a drifter or a f1 driver I'm just stating a opinion I have always had before any one wants to try and slate me for having a voice of opinion.

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Lol chill man, nice write up on your driving history lol, I too have had many cars over the years and have an opinion of what cars I like, you just surprised me with the m3 comment! I have been doing track days now for the last 15 years and have never found a car more exciting raw and controllable as any of my m3's. My dc2 comes close but doesn't quite cut it and I can't do 170 in it either. That and the comment on the r8, where did you drive it? On a 3 lap experience where the cars governed so it doesn't get destroyed by the first Lewis Hamilton wannabe that gets in it! My starlet was great and upto 100 was faster than my m3 but.... The chassis was a joke and we will all agree with that won't we!

I'm am chilled it just gets to me when some one try's to change your opinion of a car that's all and I'm sorry that I have that opinion of it simple as that and as for the r8 it was at castle combe as track day test driving some of the Audi range on the day all cars were stock vehicles including rs4 rs6 rs5 and r8 they were all allowed to be put in a corner as hard as we could handle after several practise laps with a driver with us and none were a governed package that I brought from argos, I'm not here to rant on or argue about a m3 as this is a starlet group hense I'm here so sorry my comment of disliking the m3 I had has offended.

Edited by Glanza-Ben

Why does my opinion effect so many people? And as for saying I will shit my pants if I go in m3 with you I highly dout that I have been in and driven many cars from a fiesta up to a r8 so just because I'm young ish now 25 you think I haven't driven cars, I learnt to drive at the age of 12 via field driving and off roading then past my test straight away a month after being 17 and have had atleAst 30 odd cars in that time and driven thousands considering I'm a driver for the vag group Aswell so get sent on courses etc and driving experiences yes I have offended you because you have a m3 but again from my opinion I never liked it and found it boring to drive as every day and hard use simple as if you wanna take me out in your m3 or even take me drifting in it I don't mind my opinion is still my opinion every one has one else we would all have or want a m3,

Also I'm not stating to be a professional driver or a drifter or a f1 driver I'm just stating a opinion I have always had before any one wants to try and slate me for having a voice of opinion.

So it's your fault the majority of vag cars are epically boring... The M3 comment now makes sense!

So it's your fault the majority of vag cars are epically boring... The M3 comment now makes sense!

Bit inappropriate criticising some one because of there job? And to answer your question no it ain't my fault as I hate vags with a passion, I just work there to pay the bills