Good rear wheel drive daily for around £300???

Why does my opinion effect so many people? And as for saying I will shit my pants if I go in m3 with you I highly dout that I have been in and driven many cars from a fiesta up to a r8 so just because I'm young ish now 25 you think I haven't driven cars, I learnt to drive at the age of 12 via field driving and off roading then past my test straight away a month after being 17 and have had atleAst 30 odd cars in that time and driven thousands considering I'm a driver for the vag group Aswell so get sent on courses etc and driving experiences yes I have offended you because you have a m3 but again from my opinion I never liked it and found it boring to drive as every day and hard use simple as if you wanna take me out in your m3 or even take me drifting in it I don't mind my opinion is still my opinion every one has one else we would all have or want a m3,

Also I'm not stating to be a professional driver or a drifter or a f1 driver I'm just stating a opinion I have always had before any one wants to try and slate me for having a voice of opinion.

Could have sworn you were an apprentice at vag for some reason :S I swear I read that on the pedal box polo fault thread lol. Maybe I'm going doo-la-leeeeeeeeee

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have sworn you were an apprentice at vag for some reason :S I swear I read that on the pedal box polo fault thread lol. Maybe I'm going doo-la-leeeeeeeeee

I was doin that but gone back to being a driver as could not afforded to live on the apprentice wage

I was doin that but gone back to being a driver as could not afforded to live on the apprentice wage

apprentice wage is like getting a kick in the bollocks every time your 'wage' slip gets passed to you, shame really they're excellent ideas.

apprentice wage is like getting a kick in the bollocks every time your 'wage' slip gets passed to you, shame really they're excellent ideas.

Yea that was the problem I fort I could stretch the pay out and plan was a second job but I could not make it cover the out goins so had to stop it

For £300?

Ropey S12s are worth peanuts now tbh

Bit inappropriate criticising some one because of there job? And to answer your question no it ain't my fault as I hate vags with a passion, I just work there to pay the bills

Hey someone's gotta take the blaim

I seen a s12 for 400 with best offer a few weeks back on the bay. It was a classified listing.

Do could possibly get one if you use your haggling skills. They ain't worth anything anymore.

Or if not get a Volvo 740gle or 340 and drift tramp that.

Edited by Ep'd