Rented Units/Car storage

Ideally i want somewhere where there is enough space to work on a few cars. Had a look on google etc but everything is silly expensive as i guess its aimed at businesses. Not really sure where else to look??

Any farmers with a spare barn/outhouse?

I would love a unit but they are all silly expensive in Leeds, ou are talking 60-80 quid just for a single garage with no power

Similar to me, i'd be happy to pay that for a double garage with power.

I haven't found anything online, will have to go the old fashion route and ask around... When i had no licence or car my grandparents had a house with outbuildings, a massive garage and barns...pass my test and they decide to downsize, live in a flat now :sad:

Yeah I've just missed out on local farmer renting a unit, my sister is buying a new house out by me, hopefully I can jack the big garage of her :)

I'm trying to find something near us, would get something with Aidan make it cheaper

I have just recently moved into a new garage costing us £80 a week. But we have three standard size garages (interlinked) and one high roof garage that we put a two post lift in. Also have an upstairs storage room too!

I'm in Hampshire, chichester area, I just went to loads off farms and asked, fingers crossed should be moving in there next week, I tried the net also but nothing local for the right money, I know off a unit 100 a week with a ramp and enough room for 4 cars with 3 phase power and water if anyone round here is interested might be able to sort it out (if it aint gone yet)