mani to turbo nutmare

Halp, my friends and i have tried and tried to take the back left nut holding the turbo to the manifold, and just cant get it off. the bottom left nut holding the manifold to the block is ridiculously inaccessible too. getting either off would end this nightmare, but its doing my head in. can anyone tell me an easy way to get them off? a pic of a method would be greatly appreciated!

What are you using, theres plenty of tools to aid situations like this, it just depends what you have.

sockets with UJ's
UJ extension
Extension that allows the socket to move some what in each direction
moon spanners

all sooooorts!!!

I have a snap on ratchet that is flexible has got me out the shit a few times, other thing that saved my ass this weekend was sockets with inbuilt uj locked it and used a 3ft extension bar to crack this nut off, note to self never go near megane dci timing belts.

i have a flexi head ratchet spanner, but the heads to big to get onto the nut, the side of the turbo stops it. swan necks wont stay on, they just twist off. improbably just gonna have to chisel the fucker off, the manis going in the bin anyway

haha boss man with the shredded mani. My car still has its air con, I'm not sure but i think that's what's stopping me from getting to the last nut holding the manifold on, and no spanner i can get hold of, ratchet, swan neck/dogs leg or otherwise will budge the last awkward nut holding the turbo on. If i can remove either the rest of the job is piss, as u can get a spanner between the toyosport manifold I'm fitting.