What's the best forum story you've read??

I-tuned rant on civiclife about how.much of a douche he is and because he's local and it reached a few hundred pages long. Didn't read it all but it was funny as.

Brutal dildo ones epic too!

Some of the ones that people post up from.some body building forum occasionally.

MLR forum is always good for a story, there was a real interesting thread about several tuners who fucked about with a boys EVO, weren't funny just a good read. About 60-70 pages.

Socks Glanza Vs Ferrari thread is a good read too :) Spans several car forums too if you click the links.

There was a real funny one on a body building forum that was linked on another car forum describing his worst sexual debacle. He even drew pictures to help which made it even more comedy gold.

That the one where the toilet wouldn't flush? And he scooped it into the shower and tried to wash it away or something? Haha

I can remember on about a horrible threesome a guy had describing it in very crude detail

I think drueling bull dog was in it ha ha ha

This one was friggin hilarious, attention to detail was the best I've ever read !

Haha remember reading that one aswell!!

There's a quality photoshop one on mx5nutz about a large bird her took a picture on the bonnet of a guys 5 and he had no clue but stumbled across the photo on a mutual friends FB aha

I remember this