Zombie games.. TALK TO MEH

Hello people I'm not a hardcore gamer tbh, but I've recently completely the last of us and found it a really good game! I also completed GTA V a few weeks ago and now fancy another game!!

Now I have a ps3 and fancy a good zombie game, like the walking dead or something! I know the last of us is pretty much like that but are there any other good zombie games for ps3?

Thanks

Dead islands another one.

Tbh though I've not found what id call a good zombie game yet, dead rising 2 (only one released on PS3 I think) got boring pretty quick and I never finished it and gave it to a mate. However there was hoards of zombies if you carried on like my mate did.

Dead island was the same, wasnt really populated enough. Not sure if I borrowed that or bought it but was soon forgotten about.

They need to make an I am legend game. Huge city, zombies only in dark etc that would be epic

Is it linear or free roam? I might borrow it and dust off the 360 see what its about.

And I have no luck with pc's, i could have the best spec'd thing out there and it would Still take longer to load than an old accommador or atari :lol:

Download to much shit most likely lol

left for dead is linear, best zombie game going without doubt. Id get it for pc, just for the mods. defending helms deep from lotr from an endless horde of zombie stormtroopers never gets old :L

Dead islands another one.

Tbh though I've not found what id call a good zombie game yet, dead rising 2 (only one released on PS3 I think) got boring pretty quick and I never finished it and gave it to a mate. However there was hoards of zombies if you carried on like my mate did.

Dead island was the same, wasnt really populated enough. Not sure if I borrowed that or bought it but was soon forgotten about.

They need to make an I am legend game. Huge city, zombies only in dark etc that would be epic

I am legend game would be amazing!!

PC is where its at ;)

Left 4 Dead is a rush from start to finish, u have NEVER seen so much action in a game...

Have to keep your eyes peeled, and NEVER play it at night in the dark...

or... Poo will come out of you...

constantly shiten them mate especially when you hear a hunter cry or smoker cough lol

Left 4 Dead PC.

Literally had me jumping out my seat in the evening. Online when one of them ninja things jumped on you always got me!!!!

thats the f***in hunters lol

I cant see a I am legend game being a far cry tbh.

I mean look at the size of games now. Something like watchdogs or GTA an entire living, breathing city night and day with weather and randomized situations etc

You need One island (manhatten) some destroyed bridges and tunnels and a quick sTory of why you cants just hop on a boat out. And hoards of zombies that come out at night or in dark places.

The day time could be like farcry with hunting and crafting finding parts to upgrade/fix things (lights,car, house security)etc with certain tasks far from your safe house that mean you might get caught out after dark.

Think it would be amazing! :lol:

I mean look at the size of games now. Something like watchdogs or GTA an entire living, breathing city night and day with weather and randomized situations etc

You need One island (manhatten) some destroyed bridges and tunnels and a quick sTory of why you cants just hop on a boat out. And hoards of zombies that come out at night or in dark places.

The day time could be like farcry with hunting and crafting finding parts to upgrade/fix things (lights,car, house security)etc with certain tasks far from your safe house that mean you might get caught out after dark.

Agreed 100% that sounds like a lot of fun lol.

Incorporating the hunting side of farcry into a zombie game would actually give it a realistic feel - well realistic to an extent..it is zombies after all lol. But it would be better crafting your own items, finding a place to hold out and using crossbows etc rather than protecting an already existing safehouse with gatling guns and double barrel shotguns all the time haha

Someone needs to put this into production :D