Josh's Faded JDM Racecar! スターレット 15/05/14

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao!

After Japfest it has given me loads of ideas of what I wanna do! Also found a pic (which is on my insta) of what I want replicate :)!

Updates soon! :)

add me on instagram bro richylar :)

Love these rough 'no fucks given' style cars, even better since its an N/A Starlet. Definitely keeping an eye on this.

Actually dont know what the wheels are on it lol, Toyota corolla ones maybe?, Need to get some nuts to put rotas on hehe

When i gave it a wash few weeks ago lol, been shite weather since

IMG_0661_zpse9a33953.jpg

Late reply, but they look like the factory GT Turbo wheels to me pal. I suppose that gives it extra JDM (and budget track car) points too! :thumbsup:

Love these rough 'no fucks given' style cars, even better since its an N/A Starlet. Definitely keeping an eye on this.

Late reply, but they look like the factory GT Turbo wheels to me pal. I suppose that gives it extra JDM (and budget track car) points too! :thumbsup:

Yeah man watch this space! New parts soon ;)

And yeah there Mk1 Gt wheels bud!, Shall be buying some buddy clubs of a mate in the next few months! And order some road legal track tyres for them! :p

Cheers bud!

Yeah man watch this space! New parts soon ;)

And yeah there Mk1 Gt wheels bud!, Shall be buying some buddy clubs of a mate in the next few months! And order some road legal track tyres for them! :p

Cheers bud!

Might have to get on track with you at japfest 2 if poss! ;)

Hey Guys!!! Little Update People!

Okay so after a awesome day at Japfest (Despite weather!) i came home and have been shopping on ebay haha! With that ive just purchased a Bride Artis Seat! (Genuine) Been wanting one for donkeys and after japfest decided to make the plunge! This is leaving me skint for a couple of weeks but wont stop updates haha! Seat wont be fitted for a while however, as shall be ordering a Genuine Takata Harness and Genuine Bride rail for EP91. Got a few little things i have to do like sort out a wheel stud which snapped off on the weekend! :/

Here's a couple of pics from Japfest! UPDATES on the weekend! :p

JoshsNa_zps7b71b9aa.jpg

DSCF1531_zps53950ee3.jpg

seen the Bride seat on IG bro looks SO sweet :D Gunna be really cool when you have finnished mate glad you are still cracking on, i get like this with mine, saving up for parts im just dying to repair and paint it, but saving up for the glanza kit, wheels coilovers etc take fecking ages but once its done yo ucan really appriciate it :D

That sucks man, it had potential. :sad:

That said, I can totally understand why and would easily do the same! Chin up, hopefully you'll be a lot luckier in your next project! :thumbsup:

Cheers bro! ill still be on the forum, and will upload my progress of next car in the other build thread bit! :) x

Sell it to me lol, gutted for you man!!

How much lol? :)