Josh's Faded JDM Racecar! スターレット 15/05/14

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaaaaaat :( dude you may find it easiernto just pick up a cleaner one? Even a cheap auto? You could prob swap all the bits over gearbox etc in a weekend?

Edited by Rich-k

Find a shell josh and I'll Even lend a hand to get her done with you. You will regret leaving the starlet world.

Im looking for one bud, or even get a miata then save for a glanza shell and build upwards!, I dont really wanna leave :(

Just keep yours the way it is and drive it as a run about, save for a Glanza then once your ready transfer all the nice bits over too the Glanza and then you can sell the n/a or just take it off the road

exactly what I said last night josh

Away Josh, don't bail so easily! :D

Ive done the whole changing cars thing constantly for a while and I regret every change where I haven't stuck to my plans (however small or large), plus its a massive money sink, will make it rather hard to save up surely!

Edited by jimlols

All the motivation you need is here

Toyota_Starlet_Carat_003.jpg

Lmao, not the style im going for ;)

Should be putting steering wheel and stickers on this week!, Also found some little bits online that will tart the car up a bit, so should be ordering them later :p

dont give up mate! body work on mine is terrible too, ya just gotta think FUCK IT, do what ya want to it and worry about the body etc after. cant do everything at once :)

Haha cheers buddy!,

I'm loving yours mate! Really want a pic with yours when I get me kit and stickers on etc! As you got the race car front bumper :)