Josh's Faded JDM Racecar! スターレット 15/05/14

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Okay gonna just update this thread even when i do little little bits lol,

So atm decided to give it a clean, and what a surprise it rains, sods law haha. So havent had chance to use my new, turtle wax red t-cut stuff, that and G3, and go ham to get it looking better. Really need a new O/s front wing in the same red as the car so on the hunt for one of those, that will make a difference to looks then lol.

Also won a SARD Snap off boss kit!!!

Idea's for what i wanna do are minimal, but as said ill be doing it to keep people updated on here :),

Maybe like - Black tow hook - 6x9's - Paint rocker, Centre console - Tuner nuts, New jap plates (soon)

Anything else is a bonus, im not gonna throw alot of money as really need to save for a glanza, however because its a starlet it is gonna get some attention to get it looking a bit better :)!

So anyway. as i washed it, i noticed the spoiler flapping, upon further inspection i found that it was pretty much hanging off, as the glue underneath was done lol.

( Any one need a Red Glanza Spoiler Holla at me!!! )

Here's a side pic with the spoiler off, looks better imo!

IMG_2157_zps3826cf6c.jpg

SARD Boss kit!!!

IMG_2065_zpsdce86e67.jpg

IMG_2067_zpsae7f7fa6.jpg

COMMENTS AND CRITICISMS PLEASE!! :)

Niceeee, looks way better without spoiler , I hate n/a with just at glanza spoiler, nice seats aswell , good work buddy :)

Cheers bud!, Yeah defo looks better without spoiler imo, and cheers bud!, Your 5 door sleeper build is quality, will have to see that soon! :)

Next time there's a meet ( better weather ) your have to come along :) normally cribbs :)

James

yeah will do man, went up cribbs before in my blue n/a,

Couldnt believe how many dodgy looks i got lmao, ah well people dont appreciate starlets, let me know next time and ill pop up mate :)

Will do man, I'm only in weston so not far.

The last one there was like 10 of us and people were like 'what's this starlet club or something' idiots lol

James

Yeah not far really! and haha, if it aint slammed with dished wheels parked on a angle, people arnt interested lol,

There's a few people if you check the south england meet thing, who wanna meet up, would be good to get a few of us together! :)

cars coming along nicely mate! Ill have that spoiler mate for sure ASAP :D

Cheers mate! Got a few little bits to do, and spoilers yours need to find out postage lol :)

Looking good josh, saw these on FB but forgot to comment.

GT stockies work rather well!

Cheers bud!, seats are comfy and look 10x better than standard haha :)

Edited by Starlet-Joshy
  • 3 weeks later...

Wassup!! :p So actually giving this a little update for a change. Okay so been wanting a Glanza for ages, however due to money issues gonna probably leave that for next year! maybe, We shall see. I'm currently swaying towards buying a SR and doing that up (not glanza rep), and see how that goes!

Not long till japfest like 10 weeks now so gotta step me game up a bit, Hopefully not taking this fader, but who knows! :p,

Anyway all I have done to this recently is clean up the bay a bit and fit my cup holders!, Only got pictures of doing the rocker cover! in which i didn't even take it off lol, done it all in situe. However it actually looks alright! :), Got some plans to do some stuff on the weekend, such as a little more tidy up and probably sort my struts out as there round the wrong way!. Fit boot struts and maybe paint wheels black but we shall see what the weathers like! :)

Pic of how the girl sits atm, Repping the UKSO as it should!, Also taken centre caps off as prefer em without!

IMG_2555_zps13166eb5.jpg

Pic of my Apexi air filter!, came on the car, with the air sensor thing attached aswell! bonus!, Any idea, these struts are round the wrong way arnt they? As there to close to the front of the vehicle?

IMG_2563_zpse3e03eaa.jpg

And spraying the rocker cover, was a quick job and used rust not paint! :)

IMG_2560_zpsb5bc2ea4.jpg

IMG_2574_zps23c8a81c.jpg

IMG_2577_zps5c3cb928.jpg

IMG_2582_zps5caaadf0.jpg

Comments and criticisms welcome! :p

Wassup!! :p So actually giving this a little update for a change. Okay so been wanting a Glanza for ages, however due to money issues gonna probably leave that for next year! maybe, We shall see. I'm currently swaying towards buying a SR and doing that up (not glanza rep), and see how that goes!

Not long till japfest like 10 weeks now so gotta step me game up a bit, Hopefully not taking this fader, but who knows! :p,

Anyway all I have done to this recently is clean up the bay a bit and fit my cup holders!, Only got pictures of doing the rocker cover! in which i didn't even take it off lol, done it all in situe. However it actually looks alright! :), Got some plans to do some stuff on the weekend, such as a little more tidy up and probably sort my struts out as there round the wrong way!. Fit boot struts and maybe paint wheels black but we shall see what the weathers like! :)

Pic of how the girl sits atm, Repping the UKSO as it should!, Also taken centre caps off as prefer em without!

Pic of my Apexi air filter!, came on the car, with the air sensor thing attached aswell! bonus!, Any idea, these struts are round the wrong way arnt they? As there to close to the front of the vehicle?

And spraying the rocker cover, was a quick job and used rust not paint! :)

Comments and criticisms welcome! :p

I'm gonna have to bare this rocker painting method in mind...since I keep forgetting to buy a gasket and bolts so I can get around to it! :p

Edited by jimlols

yeah dai and liam have aswell and im sure a few others aswell i expect. amjad too i think haha. the struts are the wrong way around buddy

Haha, the seats mint!, and isn't that bad considering how many owners it's had lol,

And okay sound, I'll get that sorted on the weekend then :)

Cheers Ryan!

• 4 weeks later...

Update peoples!!! :p, 22/03/14

Okay so been a little busy this weekend sorting some bits out on the car, As ive revamped the thread you will see more progress here, however im still saving for a glanza ;), Currently just collecting parts, until april, when i get new insurance that allows mods. Until then its gonna be cosmetic and cleaning. So gave the car a mop today or jay day!, anyway, came out alright, However resprayed front wing, colors alright, but used to course sand paper, which has scratched the shit out of it lol!, Ah well want black Glanza wings anyway for that JDM look ;) Top mounts have finally been turned round, so the caster is so much better now, smoother imo. Little bits are needed really, but with time and money should be alright.

Bride seats gone, should be getting some glanza seats (didnt know what i was doing with the car) Here's some pics, Painted calipers red also lol, quick job they arnt to bad tbf :p

Fadedracecarproject_zpsbd9499eb.jpg

Moppedroof_zpse35591f7.jpg

caliperpainted_zpsf16845f9.jpg

jdmfader_zps297c5566.jpg