Josh's Faded JDM Racecar! スターレット 15/05/14

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god you have seen sense! I was on the edge of selling up a few days ago, and now it seems i have list as long as my arm of parts to fit... cant resist the temptation of buying parts even though i pretty much cant even start my car :@ But glad you've seen sense! We will have to have a mini starlet meet locally soon :) (as i dont think i can make japfest with the car as it is and time off etc!)

Good luck!

Brendon

Thank god you have seen sense! I was on the edge of selling up a few days ago, and now it seems i have list as long as my arm of parts to fit... cant resist the temptation of buying parts even though i pretty much cant even start my car :@ But glad you've seen sense! We will have to have a mini starlet meet locally soon :) (as i dont think i can make japfest with the car as it is and time off etc!)

Good luck!

Brendon

Aha yeah saw the light lol, yeah defo always up for a meet!, Probs have one before japfest :)

Looks like my little red na I had for my first car!

Looking good man, I'd probably have seen this and met you if I'd ever turn up to a Bristol meet lol let me no when next one is il try and make it :)

Also get her lowered it looks like a hilux ;)

Looks like my little red na I had for my first car!

Looking good man, I'd probably have seen this and met you if I'd ever turn up to a Bristol meet lol let me no when next one is il try and make it :)

Also get her lowered it looks like a hilux ;)

Haha :p, I seen you at the sweetshop meet, as you were leaving avon meads i was entering lol!

Car should be available for a meet soon!, Few others round me to have a chat with! :)

I Really need to lower it before japfest, we shall see :'(

Cheeky Little Update! ;)

Okay guys and gals, decided I would give a little update to my thread today, As said i was gonna work on it when i got home. So when i got home met up with chubbs to take a trip down to halfords to get some paint for the racecar. Bought a couple of tins of Toyota Red 3E5 paint, which was used the first time on the boot and the scratched wing. The wing will be being replaced for black glanza ones at some point, but that's not priority atm. So also bought some microfibre's as im going to polish the whole car after i have painted the bits i want to. Hopefully this weekend the boot + rear bumper should be painted, then need to order, jap/American style plates which fit inside my plate frame, and a bung for a rear wiper delete. After the boots sorted ill be able to stick some of my stickers on and hopefully change the appearance a little.

So for work I have done tonight, includes, removing my rear bumper ready to be prepped tomorrow for paint and cleaned behind where the rear bumper was. It was fairly dirty and there is still a bit of tar stuck to it, but none the less its cleaned up a little to sort appearance while bumpers of lol. Hopefully boot will have no issues this time, its being a pain to rub back atm and haven't finished so will sort that tomorrow then prime, then paint!.

Few little photo's of tonight's little bit of work enjoy!

(Ive started to use my camera on each photo now, as it seems to have better shots)

JoshsBootDirty_zps2eca0c1a.jpg

JoshsRearEndHit_zps5ebab64a.jpg

JoshsCleanedRearDent_zps5082e6cc.jpg

JoshsRearCleaned_zpseafa9e96.jpg

JoshsRearMaskedUp_zps4ff9fb42.jpg

JoshsRearRubbedback_zps0d4ec88c.jpg

JoshsRearCracked_zpsfc93911f.jpg

More Tomorrow!! :p

Glad you saw the light josh :) a complete glanza boot lid would finish that rear of nicely :)

James

Gotta plan for spraying the bit above the number plate black, And then a giant gurt wing on the back!,

Something different, and something funny :)

Cheers mate :)

Small little update! Halfway through the day! :p

Okay so, started to rub back the boot more, ready for spray, the weathers being a pain so haven't sprayed it atm :(, However still got the rest of the day left lol. Few things done, Stripped the shite i had in there out, Cleaned up inside, Hoovered, Currently putting the gt seat back in just a pain, as bolts not lining up easy. I want to spray center console again but will probs do that tomorrow. Boot gas struts have finally been replaced, haven't been open for ages as it drops and hits my head lolz!

Here's a couple of pics to show whats up, more to follow later! :)

JoshsRearCovered_zps654b483d.jpg

JoshsRearCracked_zpsb4165f41.jpg

JoshsBootStruts_zps8eb7b418.jpg

JoshsBootOpen_zps1420216e.jpg

JoshsRearStrippeddoe_zpsb5526968.jpg

More to come later!! :)

Edited by Starlet-Joshy