Haha i had GT1&2 on PS1, back then it was the best thing ever !! I remember the FR being pretty hard to drive and being over the moon when i mastered a racing TVR lol.

See above the BHP figure on the purple Glanza where it says '98 is that ment to be the date of the car ? If so its wrong because 8K9 purple was never on a '98 model. I know, im sad haha.

Haha still got this somewhere, was playing it on my ps3 last year before it packed up and I.had to buy a slim one.

Gt1 was all about the mitsi gto could get them upto about 930hp

And gt2 was all about the escudo pikespeak.

Can get micra superturbos on gt1 as well haha

Trying to get a GT3 emulator going, but don't think my PC is up to it.

Going through GT2, it seems a lot more 'JDM' than the other ones. You earn WABAKA points, TRD, Nismo ETC are the tuning parts used when modifying the cars and most importantly dump valve sounds.

I hope GT6 goes into the same detail as Forza, but more Jap cars featured.

I hope GT6 goes into the same detail as Forza, but more Jap cars featured.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-05-gran-turismo-6-a-list-of-all-1197-cars

Gt6 looked just like 5 to me from the academy/gt6 demo that was released. Can guarantee 75% of the cars are just copied straight from 5 with some smoothing etc. they cant really do much more with it being on ps3 imo.

Just got deja vu reading that GT6 car list, the whole game is just gonna be the exact same as 5.

I've never owned an xbox but ive played Forza at my pals and was amazed that you could do engine swaps etc. Last car game i did that on was the F&F Toyko Drift game, which i still think is the best car game ive ever played, was on PS2 ;)