Glanza87?????

Here's a lovely pm from him

Clearly your life consists of sitting on your computer posting shit on threads on this site. Your dreams clearly go no further than your starlet. If i was you i would be looking at my life a questioning what i really am doing.......

Really... You have no idea

He's a fucking chopper like ... I find it a rite good laugh that he's so serious and truly believes that his parts are so amazing and rare and that they can't be got anywer else and if we don't buy them it's because we are all peasants and we all wish we could be him lol he chats some shit all the same

here is the convo me and him had tru pm

ME

''not haven a go at ya man, but ya got raped on £3000 paying for them.. look at what they are here in japan''

http://www.bidjdm.com/bidding/auction/view/id/g124295342

HIM

''Thats still bidding mate. Still has not reached full price. Not to take the piss but thats pretty obvious.''

ME

''here is a super clean set at buy now, still cheaper..

http://www.bidjdm.com/bidding/auction/view/id/f133324369

only saying man..

did ya get them from demon tweeks when they wer selling them''

HIM

''Information like this is pointless. At the end of the day these dont come with brand new tyres, or the lock nuts. Plus youl have to pay for pap. At the end of the day, i think I've got a fair price on them. And the offsets right. You can buy them if you want bro it doesnt effect me. Im just posting an add to sell them mate. I didnt get ripped off its just thats the price, wen you want quality you have to pay the price, thats just my bad luck that i never got to use them. No i actually went to RHDJapan mate. Posting opinions is pathetic, its the people that can not afford them being jealous. Call me stupid, arrogant wat ever im not going to lower the price just because people think its too much... Thanks for the interest in sending me that link.

Regards Johny

ME

'' jeeeeeeees! so my pm was pathetic!

all in all they wont sell at that price and if they do I would feel real bad for the person buying them as £3000 would buy you them from japan, brand new tyres and nuts and still have plenty of money left over..

glws

HIM

Who do you think your talking to? You havnt considered import tax or pap. If you reckon you can get brand new tyres, rims and lock nuts and still have money left over your having a laugh. Do it then if you want them so bad. You seem so eager to prove me wrong! Even though I've done it already and know exactly

ME

I know more than you think pal.. I got in 2 sets of wheels already...

im sure your lock nuts are made of gold and you're tyres from kevlar armour..

na 16'' shit size I wouldn't want them....

and I said you can get used ce28's that are like new, just like your ones for under £1000

HIM

Your a smart cunt arnt you! If we were to meet im sure it wouldnt be pleasent! Your all big on email but are you the same face to face? My rims are brand new, un used. So thats why there that price! Admit it you wish you had all my parts, or atleast a job like mine that could fund those parts boy

ME

:thumbsup:

Edited by Rock-Kick-Ass

Here's a lovely pm from him

Clearly your life consists of sitting on your computer posting shit on threads on this site. Your dreams clearly go no further than your starlet. If i was you i would be looking at my life a questioning what i really am doing.......

Really... You have no idea

You'll recieve a £100,000 invoice for that message shortly.

he has been farting about same story for new tens years on the forums guys.

Phil

Do tell.

Haha that's brilliant Daniel you wish you had all his parts and his job this guy really thinks he's the dog balls like

His parts are so good hes not even used them lol, he got shafted when he bought them and he has now realised ohh fuck there is not a chance in hell im getting this money back, but i'll try anyway hahah.