Breaking 1996 Silver Glanza

Item's & Pricing For Sale:

Hi all.

For breaking is a Silver 1996 Toyota Starlet Glanza, the car has engine damage and this is the main reason why its being stripped.

Pm me for any parts. Rolling shell can be sold with out engine, gearbox, engine loom, dash loom and a few other bits. Cheers.

Also feel free to contact me via text on 07874 362459

Pictures:

null_zpsca032c2c.jpg
null_zps25091aed.jpg

null_zpsbc06c845.jpg

null_zps4c4cd1a2.jpgnull_zps3d90108a.jpg

null_zps9c920811.jpg

null_zps07e5c6e3.jpg

null_zps97fc8ff0.jpg

null_zps8d8b7989.jpg

null_zps97fc8ff0.jpg

null_zps13449535.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Items will be dispatched every Thursday. Collection can be arranged during any day of the week. Paypal.

Huddersfield

Edited by Aamir

Dan PM Idrees regarding the full car mate and Daniel we dont have time to repair the car and we need the engine, gear box, wiring looms for the Demo car. And Phil your right its an Apexi boost gauge. All the after market parts Idrees is dealing with them not me. Has Cusco coilovers :) ill reply to the PMs now

Dan PM Idrees regarding the full car mate and Daniel we dont have time to repair the car and we need the engine, gear box, wiring looms for the Demo car. And Phil your right its an Apexi boost gauge. All the after market parts Idrees is dealing with them not me. Has Cusco coilovers :) ill reply to the PMs now

Fair enough :/ I just hope somebody buys the shell and keeps it on the road, looks like a good example.