I've owned my glanza for a little over a year now in that time I've been loving every minute of driving it.

The spec of the car was pretty standard apart from the odd mod, it had done 59,000 miles,

p1 alloys in white,

Defi oil temp and boost gauges,

Lowered on springs (not 100% on make)

Apexi N1 exhaust system

Hks ssqv.

What I've purchased in the first year.

Blitz access ecu,

Blitz nur spec r exhaust and de-cat,

Jperformence fmic.

So having fitted all the goodies I was on my way have from work and got stuck behind a bus going very slow up a steep hill, I overtook him to only notice I had a load of smoke coming out the exhaust at high revs (bad times) the following day me and my brother done a compression test and behold I'd f*cked a piston ring or four! across three cylinders it was reading 120 and the fourth was 80! Needless to say I was gutted.

After searching for a few weeks I bought one from Gordon on here along with a turbo kit and coilovers.

Current spec.

Full Forged engine

K24 turbo with trial ex wastegate and screamer,

BC coilovers,

Jperformence fmic,

Blitz access ecu,

Blitz nur spec r exhaust,

Hks ssqv,

Defi gauges.

Thing's to come.

Hks super air filter,

Filter relocation piping,

Air/fuel gauge,

Rrfpr (sard)

new front disc brakes and pads.

I'm in the process of fitting the engine now so here are a few pictures for now.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I will upload more when it's all fitted but that's how she sits for now.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update! I'd been having trouble getting the gearbox back on the two top bolts went in no problem but the third one at the lower front was being a bitch, So I put up a quick post to get some advice and tips needless to say I got a quick response and everyone was helpful, I started again the next day trying the simple things first and lucky it turn out it was the metal guard behind witch was slightly bent so I undone the two bolts and gave it a wiggle to free it up and the bolt then went in fine! Just need to connect the wiring loom to the engine and attach a few hoses then it should be back on the road this weekend fingers crossed. I'll post some pics when it's running and I've given it a good clean.

Should go well with this setup, better watch out for you in my mirrors lol any idea what sort of power to expect from this kit? I know nothing about the k24

I'm not quite sure on the power figure with my set up bud, but I'd like 220-240bhp! It's been said the spool is slightly faster than td04 but it can't achieve as bigger power figure as the td04!
Posted Image oil around my spark plugs witch I suspect is what's causing my missfire so I've ordered new gasket and seal kit from id-works and I'm getting the ignition kit from td so hopefully that should stop the engine running lumpy! Also my speedo has stopped working so I'll need to give that a look! The list keeps getting longer! Bloody thing! I still can't wait to drive it though :-D