TD04 Manifold, TD04 Downpipe, TD04 Turbo..Anything TD04..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want a cheap solid manifold they do exist they arent toyosports and they can be ex/wgate.

Eric/billybob in Ireland makes them and they are apparently very good.

if i didnt have a beautiful e/wgate setup already then its definitely where my money would go.

Phil

Edited by Philm

There not external wastegate manifolds, I thought you wanted external wastegate mate

Dont want you wasting money buddy :)

That is true. Hmm... Bloody hell im trying to avoid £350 on Zisco/Wepr bigtime but it looks inevitable! LOL

buy cheap buy twice!

Haha, I wish I could agree, however my Racetech one is shocking and ended my track days several times!!

If you've got abit more money to play with, get onto Dean @ RW Developments. He's based in Lichfield

Haha, I wish I could agree, however my Racetech one is shocking and ended my track days several times!!

If you've got abit more money to play with, get onto Dean @ RW Developments. He's based in Lichfield

Your issue isn't the manifold...

kidV's RW-Dev Manifold Cracked...?

However, Dean repaired it for free... Within 12hours...

If your EGT's are too high, ANY manifold will crack Jamie...

not all of us mine bitcoins!

Ha, made me smile :p

Don't expect it to last is all im saying! :)

There ok to get u started tho!

kidV's RWD Manifold Cracked...?

For the same reasons...

If it last 3 months that's ideal in my world!

kidV's RW-Dev Manifold Cracked...?

However, Dean repaired it for free... Within 12hours...

If your EGT's are too high, ANY manifold will crack Jamie...

Maybe so, in the process of stand alone management though so we'll see how that goes.

I didn't like Ricky's attitude, maybe that's why I have such I bad opinion on the company

Maybe so, in the process of stand alone management though so we'll see how that goes.

I didn't like Ricky's attitude, maybe that's why I have such I bad opinion on the company

Cant speak for why that would be, don't know all the ins and outs?... Maybe he didn't like your attitude, slagging off his manifolds without a full understanding? :p

Altho, you could have fixed your high EGTs with EMB, Standalone is night and day Jamie :) I look forward to seeing it go!

Cant speak for why that would be... Maybe he didn't like your attitude, slagging off his manifolds? :p

Altho, you could have fixed your high EGTs with EMB, Standalone is night and day Jamie :) I look forward to seeing it go!

I can't fault him, I'd be the same other way round. Just didn't like the fact when I spoke to him on the phone at the side of the track with my wastegate hanging off, that apparently it was to be expected as they are only rated to 280bhp for short periods of time, not a full track session hahaha!

Funny now, but pissed me off at the time so the conversation did get a little heated!

Yeah can't wait for it to be done now!

buy cheap buy twice!

I've had wepr and got a zisco at the moment I had an umbraced 5 year old mild steel toyo manifold that had an ewg port bodged on, and a heavy old td05 on it and never had an easy life, just heat wrapped. I acquired it for nothing, it outlasted my ownership of the car, the other manifolds strangely hadn't!

It's not always the case, and most people running toyo dont have it mapped run higher egt's that fucks em, but they aren't the best quality it's hit an miss I guess!

Just saying it's not always the case!

Trust me Jaime you arent the only guy to think Ricky has a bad attitude!!!

Anyways back on topic if you are after td04 mani just for the time being as you dont have alot of money then just go for the one off Jamie

Then when you are feeling abit flush sell that one on and buy a better mani

Interesting, Ive always ran water lines on my track Glanza

Cook a td04 pay 40-50 cook an engine (standard) 10x that! I've never ran waters even on my expensive and rare KKK K24, never had any problems, it just throws extra heat into the engine!

Cook a td04 pay 40-50 cook an engine (standard) 10x that! I've never ran waters even on my expensive and rare KKK K24, never had any problems, it just throws extra heat into the engine!

Surely if your cooling system is doing its job correctly it will always maintain the temperature to where is should be?