I need a member to collect and post a part to me.

Guys,

seller wont post a bumper to me, im in desperate need* of the bumper to replace my own (*should read Philip wants, not Philip needs.)

need a willing member who could collect said bumper from Kingsbury(devon) and post it to me (Belfast, the home of....nothing notable)

Anyone keen, ill be forever grateful and you will be adored by the masses as a helpful legend.

Phil

Edited by Philm

Paisley Freight do a Body kit delivery service. £40 for Front + Rear bumper and sideskirts. Book them and have them collect it. I don't think it "needs" to be wrapped with them

sounds great!!

will look into it.

no chance any members close enough to collect and post to me?

Phil

If my car was up and running I'd get it for you and you could of got it collected from me as he's only 5 miles up the road from where i work.

really appreciate that mate thanks.

went through the bodykit delivery service on paisley courier website and it went from 40 quid delivery to 70quid to get it to belfast.

rip off.

Phil

You mean kingsbridge totness devon it's about 55mins away from me pm David D Glanza v or boosting247 as they are closer than me I'm busy for the next month and a half or I'd have helped you out :(

Bummer thanks anyways

Phil

PaisleyFreight used them for 2 years without a hitch!

You sir are a very lucky man, Paisley can be good so I hear? Never personally experienced this myself any times they've been sent to collect or drop stuff to me. Google Paisley freight problem lol you could spend a lifetime reading the forum posts!

I'm from Belfast myself man but live In London at the min and would be happy to post you anything you need but as said above just sort a courier to lift it for you saves any hassle

Phil, If you book a courier from his to my work. I'll then send jt on to you.

An option for you.

Thanks for the options guys :)

Jay is looking into a lead also, and he usually is the master problem solver so i await his plan.

Phil

How so cheap!!

Ps. Leave me sales feedback! I have a thread already :D

Two members on TGTT, combined to sort it for me, Jay (mr boss man) organised it, with his pal and fellow TGTT member(who works for a courier company) no idea what company.

but 11 is super

and i only paid 45 for the uncut mk1 front and rear bumpers = delighted.

Phil

Edited by Philm

MK1 bumper is worth the hassle though lol, i had one with lip + fogs but swapped it away :/

its certainly worth the hassle, why they ever made anything uglier than the mk1 i just dont know.

(joked philip, seriously.)

Phil

Edited by Philm