Taking money on a plane

Hi guys thinking about looking at a car soon and its 6 hrs away so wanna jump on a plane because it only takes 55 minutes. But maybe taking cash any idea what the limits are u can carry with you???

I may do bank transfer whilst im there instead of carrying money but there maybe a problem transferring or something

What are your thoughts???

Cheers

Not sure what you mean lol, you'll be allowed to take your money out anywhere in the UK with no issues.

But bank transfer will be easier so youre not carrying a few K about in cash.

Because its a large some they might think why is he taling that much out in scotland... Its like going abroad and if u dont tell the bank before u go there could be issues withdrawing cash

Because its a large some they might think why is he taling that much out in scotland... Its like going abroad and if u dont tell the bank before u go there could be issues withdrawing cash

LOL Scotland's not like going abroad bud, although tonwithdraw that anoint of cash you will have to go into the bank anyways

I've flew down to get a few cars I just take cash with me. Never had any issues. Aslong as its legit cash u have there won't be any prob. If your a drug dealer claiming the dole I'd advise you don't take cash on a plane tho.