Gizzmo boost controller worth £100?

GFB G-Force II is an excellent unit also, and not much more money than a Gizzmo.

We run one of the GFB units in our 3SGTE Corolla, works very well.

1262974_600640336659949_1631539411_o.jpg

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

I like the look of these ones :) there's so much to buy before I get the car mapped lol

When gizzmos are set up properly they are good. When a chump sets them up in 5 minutes they are shit. Mine held a bar perfectly for over a year. Didn't spike, nothing... I liked it! It was super fricking bright though and that pissed me off. Only downside really!

if you need a boost controller id buy a big solenoid Blitz one over the rest.

HKS like trying to setup a fighter jet.

Greddy Little complicated but with the instructions easy enough.

Apexi Avcr grand though like (every apexi item~safc neo blah) it has so many options that you wonder just what they were thinking.

Big ol blitz yoke is the ticket, simple and rocket solid with the big solenoid, so long as you dont have boost issues elsewhere in the car.

Or just be awesome and use a standalone.

Phil

if you need a boost controller id buy a big solenoid Blitz one over the rest.

HKS like trying to setup a fighter jet.

Greddy Little complicated but with the instructions easy enough.

Apexi Avcr grand though like (every apexi item~safc neo blah) it has so many options that you wonder just what they were thinking.

Big ol blitz yoke is the ticket, simple and rocket solid with the big solenoid, so long as you dont have boost issues elsewhere in the car.

Or just be awesome and use a standalone.

Phil

gunna get a gfb from td when i go for a map :)

Yeah i dunno whats with the gizzmo slaggin, mines worked perfectly since its been fitted,holds boost great and is nice and adjustable. I think its more idiots setting them up wrong and slaggin them because they havent got a pritty screen to look at lol, maybe you should try reading the instructions!! and what you mean it doesnt have safety feratures lol, of course it does, it has overboost protection and a couple of other others if i remember right!

When gizzmos are set up properly they are good. When a chump sets them up in 5 minutes they are shit. Mine held a bar perfectly for over a year. Didn't spike, nothing... I liked it! It was super fricking bright though and that pissed me off. Only downside really!

I agree mine does 1.6 bar perfectly. cant complain.

You know you can dim it down and it's not that bright.

Edited by Mad Mike EP82