Please stay safe this Christmas lads and ladies

Hi all,

ive knicked this from the TGGT forum but it means as much here as it does there

nope this is not one of them threads with lots of photos of bad crashes caused by drink driving.. just that i have seen some loons on the roads over the last few days already, and just want to say Merry Christmas to all, and please be safe on the roads.. hope to see you all in one piece after the holiday season

Please DONT drink and drive

Dave

P.s. lets hope the club gets stronger and stronger from here on in

Merry-Christmas1.gif

Agreed, take care, its better to get where your goin 5 miutes late than not get there at all so plz take care and slow down. I want to see everyone safe and sound in the new year, just be patient, the salt will be off the rds in 3/4 months and then its on to the summer so be careful gang.

Happy crimbo and have a good new yr...think of me when your all out celebratin because i'll prob be stuck in work like a muppett.

Phil.

Yeah, been a few here, a brand new Golf GTi smashed itself into a traffic light, also last night a vauxhall astra landed on it's side, 2 passengers were in it, but they came out with no scratches. I stopped to see if anyone was hurt, the girl was shocked, the bf was beating himself up about what happened as he could've killed him and his partner. Police came in the end to take over.

So be safe everyone, hope everyone has a Merry Xmas and brilliant new year.

Shelly

x

just as i say that!!

i had a very near miss with a pug 206 on my way home, slid it out of its way just in time... it doesnt help due to the fact that my rear brakes are shot!!

i thought that was the end of the starly for a minute!! be careful everyone!!

Rich.