4EFE NA Build :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news guys got an update from the sprayers:

image_zps07acc003.jpg

Finally sprayed 👍 gonna be getting her back Wednesday woop woop 😁😝

Also I've had another parcel arrive from Idrees, all new pads, discs, bearing and pipes 😬

image_zpsb1d44f40.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys finally decided to do a update and I know, it's long over due lol. Well where do I start? Lots has been done so may aswell start with the obvious one and as everyone probably already knows too, she's back from the sprayers as you probably all saw at Japfest:

E03AE8FF-005F-49D6-9C35-622E73F4BE3F_zps

image_zpsb47335b3.jpg

image_zps5ceec5fd.jpg

Next big change was rear disc brake conversion and coilover :) only standard discs and pads but certainly a lot better than drums lol but the coilovers ohh my god!! they've made a mega difference. Had to go for the Meister R's, mainly cause they looked the part:

BFE4CB05-4E19-4E70-9469-CC7E856AC4D9_zps

22458BD0-DF88-4479-94A3-8782EE58D076_zps

Finally I've just done a bit of tinkering under the bay. New cams and just general fiddling lool 😁 Also can't remember if I've said befor or not but I've got a TRD front strut brace and cusco rear 😊

8FF9C979-3395-4CFA-BBCA-5A00944F65D8_zps

That's all for now 😁

• 5 months later...

Right finally getting an update together, getting slack on this lol. I've fitted some 5EFHE cams, big increase on performance :D I've managed to get a rear Cusco C Pillar brace, an optional extra foot rest for a glanza and an Exedy clutch kit (think Stage 2 as 3 puk) from Arons broken glanza, sad to see her go but I've managed to get a few bargain ;D plus as Josh mentioned before I've finally fitted those door handles I bought of him and his gear knob that he bought but didn't like lol

I also got a set of solid shifter bushes of Martin and there brilliant, helps with shifting a lot :) (deffo recommend him)

Oh and very recently (last week) my new Corolla Beige injectors turnt up :D got them fitted but seems to be revving a bit high now so may have to put the old pressure reg back on (did swap for a glanza one from Kyle) and see if that makes a difference.

Hopefully get some pictures up soon for those of you who prefer pictures than lots of words :p

Cheers for the read :)

Edited by Chubbs

This is screaming for a custom mani ;) nice to see someone sticking with an NA project like this

James

I'm gonna get an OBX 5E Mani then get that custom welded on :D and thanks mate definitely gonna get the most out my 4EFE not taking the easiest route for a turbo 😛

DSCF3162_zps6d28d8ff.jpg

You need this mate. Hands down the rarest 4efe n/a manifold you'll ever find!

Hotshots jap exhaust manifold. I've gone down the 4age route now so I've got this for sale for a decent offer? ;)

Ooo I've heard of that manifold rare as hens teeth :o what price you got in mind? Be very keen to get my hands on that :D