I bought it as a near standard car with just a dump valve a ushroom filter and Rota grid wheels. Over the years we've had lots of good and bad times but has been by far the most fun car I've ever driven hence why I still have it over 5 years. It originally had the 2etelu engine which was getting shook to say the least so rather than re-building the old 2e engine I decided to go ahead with a 4e engine conversion so picked up a nice cheap gt turbo as a donor. Current spec on the car is:

Engine:

4efte

Magnicore leads

Custom manifold and downpipe

Garrett T25 turbo

K&N air filter just behind grill

Custom straight through 2.5" exhaust

Fse fuel regulator

5efhe cams

Adjustable cam gear

Fmic with custom pipework

Hks actuator

Exedy organic clutch

Blitz dual sbc

Brakes/suspension:

Bc coilovers

Braided brake lines

Levin twin pot brakes

Whitline rear arb

14x6 rays ce28's

Interior:

2 Bride graduation recliners

Blitz boost gauge

Prosport oil pressure oil temp and water temp gauges

Nardi wheel

Prob some more stuff I left out. At the moment the engine is getting Smokey so decided it was the perfect time to go forged so picked up some wiseco pistons, scat rods, 1mm metal gasket and arp bolts. Also picked up a cusco flywheel from a car i broke along with an oem lad box also have another box with a trd lsd fitted. Picked up some new 460cc injectors along with an e-manage ultimate too.

Edited by aidanep71

Thanks for the comments lads very happy with it just need to get a bit of rust sorted and a respray and she be mint. There's actually loads here in ireland. It's quick enough now alright just need to figure outvwhat to do turbowise yet

Looking well is it forged yet or in the process of it?

Not forged yet have everything in my bedroom must wait for my chaser to arrive from Japan first so I can take it off the road and then it will get the bits of rust sorted and full respray before the engine is done

• 1 year later...

So haven't updated this in a while at the moment just got the car back from a full Respray and the bits of rust cut out and plated engine is out and being built at the moment and the head is also at a machine shop being ported and polished.. some pics as it sits now

IMG_307495580191378_zpswp2doglt.jpeg

IMG_307492231645806_zpstwndjglu.jpeg

IMG_307500193972209_zpsdjlousff.jpeg

Oh and I have the stickers all remade too just waiting for the paint to cure a bit before they go on