Hit me up with some good alarm systems

In light of recent joyridings in and around the Belfast area, I'm stepping up my cars security.

I wan't something that is loud as possible and will wake the whole street up is a fecker tries to break in.

Already got some secuirty in place, but want that extra bit of proctection.

snap off steering wheel boss etc

like an alarm fitter once said to me,

"your car doesnt have to be the most secure on the street, its just important that it isnt the least secure"

It's not the gippos that are stealing them. Kids about 15 are nicking them and rallying them. Once they are finished the cars are burnt out. They look for modified cars rather than expensive ones.

Clifford arrow 5.1 cheap and easy to fit your self

Will have a look into that one mate.

Ive got a Toad full closure on my bimmer, only have to pull the door handle and it goes off like a bloody rape alarm lol

Sounds more like it. Don't want to be running out in the middle of the night though to turn it off.

It's not the gippos that are stealing them. Kids about 15 are nicking them and rallying them. Once they are finished the cars are burnt out. They look for modified cars rather than expensive ones.

I have seen the vids on youtube, theres one with a GT in N.I dirty fuckin rats, hope they die in the next car they steal.

Get an alarm/immobilizer, got a sterling cat 1 on the trueno and if you don't start it 30 secs from unlocking the immobiliser cuts back in cutting power to the ecu and starter signal

Mine does that aswell, roll a fag, turn the key, nothing lol

Hire a fat naked chick, bigger and grosser the better, who would steal a car with that in......

Depends if id had one pint... or two. You can keep the car.

I had some jumped up little shit try and steal my bimmer by forcing the window down,alarm went nuts I broke the curtain rail I opened them so fast and the misses stopped me hunting him down with my cross bow lol bad times... and that was in Newbury ffs. I like my toad.