Fed up. Thinking of selling. Trying to be reasonable.

I hav a 96 V. With approx 80k on the clocks. Bodywork is in pretty poor condition. Car has been off road for a year. Has brand new rear calipers from toyota. Lots of receipts and paper work. Whats a fair asking price ?? Im in glasgow. Mods include front mount. Bucket seats. 3" straight through exhaust boost gauge. 12" sub . Not fitted. I have apexi afc. Hks evc4. And t3 turbo kit. T3 turbo welded onto ct9 mani. Custom job. As i said car has sat for a year and i reckon someone could have a lot of fun with it.

Buckets are just black buckets no make anywer. Realy cba with the hassle of breaking. Have civic rad with fan also. Fpr and fcd. New hand brake cables wer fitted with brand new rear calipers.

Shame, It is a pain.. But if you've have it sat a year. 1 month of breaking wont hurt. Your make more money also.

Glanza S bonnet? Rare and very sought after! Breaking could be an option bud...

can get them from Toyota for £160 but with it already painted saves money over getting a new one painted Edited by fremyjay

As it is bang it up for 1.5k and it'll sell, i personally would say not to break it, its a nice looking motor and am sure someone would enjoy it rather than the hassle of breaking it for no good reason.

Where about in Glasgow ? Swap for my Legacy wagon lol.