So…….Black 95 GT Turbo

As some of you guys may already know i sold my Td04 glanza V to my cousin Dan Barnes as he recently sold his silver GT he always wanted my glanza since day one so we sorted out a little deal and before we knew it he was taking me up to scotland to buy Pandamonium's black GT..

What a trek it was and not the first time i've travelled up there for a car anyway upon meeting mark the car looked awesome and fairly standard which i was after so we sorted out the logbook and cash and we drove away got it for a bargain really and fair play to mark he waited a while for me to sort things out i have some other goodies to come after christmas to.

I am pretty chuffed with the car but it does need a bit of tlc which i don't really mind it has an idle problem atm which is annoying but i'm yet to have a real look as the weather is awful but i'm off for 2 weeks next week so should have time then to check…

Anyway enough blabbing on>>>>>>>>>>>

SPEC:

Standard Ct9 Turbo

Standard Ported Manifold

Hks Actuator

Catch Can

Turbo Timer

Cobra Bucket Seats

Sabelt 6 Point Harnesses

Standard Tape Deck

Standard Wheel

Ducklip Spoiler

Oem Rear Window Mesh

Rear Spats

Toyota Mats

Standard Toyota Wheels

Not a massive Spec but i have loads of things to do and i have a load of parts off my glanza to fit which is a bonus been working on the car Saturday managed to fit my meister r coilovers and my schneider rims Plus my rear oem brace gonna do a little bit more sometime this weekend...

To Do List:

Get New Bootlid

Get New Rear Windows

Paint Rear Bumper

Paint Front Lip

Get New Interior - Seats, Seatbelt's , Plastics , Carpet Maybe

Paint Rocker Cover

Fit New Rocker Seal

Sort Idle Problem

Sort Exhaust Out Knocking On The Rear Beam

Weld Exhaust Straight

Fit Ep82 Seats

Fit Boost My Gauge

Fit My Omp Deep Dish

Fit My Short Shifter

Fit My Greddy EBC

Lots to do but enjoy for now

11423752825_b65da26533_b.jpg

11423745955_b2d6fe1ac5_b.jpg

11423755286_2bfe528611_b.jpg

11423767216_28e116e009_b.jpg

11423906013_b197cf2df2_b.jpg

11423749166_37e5ef216a_b.jpg

11423715825_63f144eee3_b.jpg

11423734804_120895a2c3_b.jpg

11423692905_378071ee27_b.jpg

11423697885_fd70a6fd03_b.jpg

11423730096_a6c28b04fa_b.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice buy mate, didn't manage to make him sell the other spolier then ?

Looking forward to the updates :)

James

Thanks alot dude. He wanted to keep the spoiler as its a rare item not really that fussed may get a livesports one when i get the money..

Disappointed that you didnt get the ultra rare Winning Sports spoiler. (You can always buy mine :D)

However nice car as a base to start. Look after it. :)

Thanks mate think i may buy a livesports one eventually we will see how it goes got alot to do still as its no where near how i want it looking..

Love it man! Would actually really like to have a black GT tbh.

Can't wait to see this progress.

Thanks rob yeh ive always had a soft spot for one. Just need to get rid of the mid spoiler and oem mesh repaint some peices then after christmas

Td04 hopefuly

Glad this stayed on the forum!

Looking forward to seeing you put your stamp on it.

Cheers dude yeh my stamp will be on it son enough gonna try polish it later.

Thanks rob yeh ive always had a soft spot for one. Just need to get rid of the mid spoiler and oem mesh repaint some peices then after christmas

Td04 hopefuly

Cheers dude yeh my stamp will be on it son enough gonna try polish it later.

I'm selling a lovely zisco kit :)

Right !

So today i woke up at 7.35am quick trip to town for a few bits like anti freeze , screen wash and some mesh for the turbo…Then straight outside at 8.15am to try and sort this shitty idle i have stripped the intercooler and stuff off removed the catch can and the pipe work to it as it was oil shitty and oil was everywhere so i replaced them bits and basically put the breathing mods back to normal.

Used some red silicone hoses i had lying around which fitted perfectly then i checked the spark plugs make sure all was ok and ran into something round number 2 spark plug there was so much oil and i figured out why , The rocker cover was painted at some point and the spark plug rubbers are either missing or perished as it's leaking rally bad from there...

Anyways couldn't find any split hoses so i bled the radiator ran it for about 10 mins with no cap loads of bubbles lots of air then after 10 mins boom!!!!! A massive fountain of water shot in the air finally got rid of all that air trapped in the coolant system now it idles spot on which is a bonus and i'm a lot happier now.

Sorry don't have the pics…..But now i've lowered the car i have ran into another problem the exhaust is smashing against the body of the car and the rear beam and it's so annoying so i have to go somewhere to get it welded and straightened up as it's on an angle also i have put my omp deep dish on and feels awesome love the car atm just few niggles need sorting!!!

I put a thread up about my idle issue and a whining noise coming from the engine i think i have solved it as it's the hot pipe gasket is perished and the bolts aren't tight maybe when mark changed the other blue pipe he had on it's just loosened itself but other than that love it few pictures from earlier...

Enjoy

11483608286_48533f0a33_b.jpg

11483516745_6b3b286662_b.jpg

11483527325_450ce9ba0e_b.jpg

11483530284_9bf468859c_b.jpg

11483499655_5c57f73be0_b.jpg

11483494345_87cfe9dbdd_b.jpg

Edited by Spoon_tuned