Fto any good?

Personally after driving one I don't think they're as bad as everyone makes out, the bad reviews were when mitsubishi was selling them for a fortune, now you can get one for shed money I think they're decent value!

Find the 5th gear review it's worth a watch.

Edited by Addymk2

Fto is probably one of the only jap cars I wouldn't own. That's mainly due to the fact that they aren't as quick as they should be and people that tune them In this country make them look like shit.

They certainly have potential though. Have a look at the NR Autosport one.

I think they're lovely looking cars when kept standard (bare a set of wheels) especially the facelift..

Not too clued up on the models, I think the later MIVEC's were around 200bhp? And I don't think they're overly heavy cars either..

I mean if you want a proper FWD coupe you'd probably buy an ITR, but I do like these. Wouldn't want to pay a great amount for one though..

Its an auto 2 litre v6 gte or summin not really interested in the speed i have the starlet for that the guy has had it 7 years no mods 120k garaged he wants 9 i aint payin more than 750 for it bodywork is mint could not find a scratch also been de restricted he reckons i don't think he is too clued up old fella thought my gt was a micra cheeky bastard.

Its an auto 2 litre v6 gte or summin not really interested in the speed i have the starlet for that the guy has had it 7 years no mods 120k garaged he wants 9 i aint payin more than 750 for it bodywork is mint could not find a scratch also been de restricted he reckons i don't think he is too clued up old fella thought my gt was a micra cheeky bastard.

Believe it or not the auto box was Wellllll ahead of its time and is one of few cars with better mpg with a slush box :p

I used to have a 95 manual GPX mivec and loved it, quick enough cars with 197bhp as standard and about 1150kg curb weight. The one your looking at is either a GX (180bhp) or GR (170bhp) depending on year? The auto box is very intelligent and learns your shift patterns over time and its also tiptronic if you want to shift yourself. Great cars but very thirsty if driven hard