red mk1 gt on ebay, any info/history

It's expensive at £4350 yeah, the lack of pictures also doesn't really make me like the ad. It's not "highly modded", most people do a td04 conversion and add their own little bits.

The number plate hasn't been mentioned on this forum before, I don't think there's a progress blog on here either for it.

Upto you though mate if you like it then nothing stopping you getting it, I wouldn't pay that though :thumbsup:

I think I know what car it is. Guys a dreamer lol it's an auto conversion as well

Just had a look at it. It's its abbotts old car. Harry is asking slot for it tho! It's not even forged lol not sure if he has had it sorted yet but the paint was peeling off down the sides

Edited by turbo Grant

As above proce is a bit high, i havnt seen the car for a good while. User name on her is Hblades and as has been said is abbots old red gt. Used to be a savage car when abbot had it! Then harry bought it as a shell and rebuilt it all back up but being unforged is what will hold it back on that price.

Seriously thinking about making an offer onit, but the lad not budging on price much and could get a forged gt/glanza for that price! Any idea what the paint code is?

Toyota chilli red the colour was. I struggled to get a code for it. Best colour red out there.

Yeah this is my old GT :)

Would love to have it back and fully rebuild that car

Few pics for the memorys

DSC01387.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

39.jpg

Abbot I remember this , think I met you a few years back up at TDI lake side on a rolling road day

I was with Dan_ep82 of TGGT