Optional Extra OEM Sunroof Visor (extremely rare)

Item For Sale: Optional Extra Sunroof Visor, Very rare part

Item Condition & Description: The visor itself is in near mint condition.. One small hairline crack about an inch long, hardly noticeable at all, camera wouldnt pick it up..

This is a very rare part, Comes complete with all the screws and brackets to hold it in place for a nice factory fit.. :)

Actual wind reflecter in the middle of the visor is working perfect, Slides up and down like it should!

Price: Price reflects rarity.. 250 ovno

Pictures: IMG_20140101_194424_zpsacf7b2b5.jpg

IMG_20140101_194309_zpsf85b2b0e.jpg

IMG_20140101_194436_zpsbf23b062.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DjKUM2X.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Payment through postal order or bankers draft!

Edited by Jap91

£250 does seem a steep price tbh if it was carbon then fair enough! on the other hand that's the first one I've seen and looks surprisingly good. Glws

Exactly mate..

This one is complete with all brackets and fixtures.. Brackets and stuff cant be got from toyota anymore either..

As stated above will gladly wrap it up and put it away, probly double in price in 5years time!

I've got one of these, personally I think there brilliant and I've never seen another one with one on, surely that shows how rare they are. Obviously not to everyone's taste but if you don't sell it, just keep it, they can only get rarer

A

I've got one of these, personally I think there brilliant and I've never seen another one with one on, surely that shows how rare they are. Obviously not to everyone's taste but if you don't sell it, just keep it, they can only get rarer

Cheers mate, Very true they can only get rarer.. Would love to know exactly how many wer released from the factory..

Its not the fact of the price.. Its the fact if you went looking for this part you will not get it!

Am giving this thread four days and then it will get wraped up & put away!

And it was so "awesome" he took it off after a week?

Ask what you want for it mate but his didn't sell at £70 for 4 months.......and I'm guessing it went for less then!

Think this ones going in storage! ;)

To be fair they are super rare I can only think of 3 that have been for sale in last few years problem is sunroof models aren't that common so there's very few people that actualy want them.