Well i bought the car in May 2008 (for 4800), she was imported in 2004 (for 9800 euro) and i`m the second Irish owner. So much has changed since then and i`v never kept a car blog. Most of the changes have been recorded with random pictures although i took few at the start.I suppose a Blog like this will be handy to come back to if i decide to travel or go to Australia next year.

The car has been on and off the road since august 2010 when i started uni, only when I had work at Christmas, summer time or on teaching practice was the car used.

This resulted long spells sitting up whilst i gathered parts like turbo kits, suspension components ect. The car has never since 2010 felt like one connected unit; parts were always changing and being sold to fund others.

Truth be told, I was probably never fully happy with it, apart form one day last summer when i took it out for a spin (as i had a daily driver corolla). I then drove it for like 2 weeks before being put back into the garage and taken apart once more.

Here are the pictures taken that day:

WP_20130914_010_zps8befac7e.jpg

WP_20130914_007_zps7cd1c822.jpg

WP_20130914_005_zps2eac99c5.jpg

WP_20130914_003_zps9ea9adee.jpg

WP_20130913_004_zps5fc816dc.jpg

with the daily driver, now sold for an xli starlet.

WP_20130913_002_zps5e532957.jpg

Its going back to stock at the moment as the turbo kit sold in December. Just prepping for the nct and sorting niggly problems like finding a ct9 turbo to manifold gasket and droplinks for the trd anti roll bar.

Edited by Vincent-ep91
  • 2 weeks later...

So as I had coilovers in the car, I thought "why not lower the back and make it level". So I took the car to get this done as I didn't have any c spanners handy. It turns out that for the price I got charged, I may as well have bought two sets of spanners for myself instead.... Ah well.
45E2146D-ECAB-4F95-AC69-7F2E64D986C8_zps

Edited by Vincent-ep91
  • 2 weeks later...