Breaking - EP91 Auto Carat, (Now Scrapped Please Lock This Up)

Item's & Pricing For Sale: Full car for breaking :/ I know it looks rough as fuck !! Haha.

I bought this car in August with the idea of doing a sleeper project, but a 4paw came up for sale about 2 days later so i bought that instead and left this in a corner. I was gonna do it up a bit and sell. But the immobilizer it has is playing up and the car takes about 10 attempts to start. Also this morning i was reversing it into a corner, the door swung open and fucked my door on the 85 :( And the door on this wont close now fs.

Its a 99 spec Jap import Carat automatic model, it has the Gen3 FE engine which has the tubular inlet manifold and the coilpack ignition system. The engine itself has been run low on oil at somepoint so on start up it sounds very knocky.

Can sell the head on its own to someone running coils.

Please note, i dont think this car has ever seen polish so paintwork is very rough, there is also scuffs on the bumpers. And the interior smells like that Bombay Spice Mix stuff, not my fault, the previous owners must have eaten loads of it.

Some parts & Prices, anything else just ask.

Inlet manifold with TB - 50

Carat rear lights with looms - 80

Carat bumpers, scuffs, front will come with the bonnet trim aswell - 40 each

Carat boot - 40

Front & rear seats & door cards, need a good clean - 60

Uncut EP91 parcel shelf, needs a clean - 40

Ignition system with or without loom and ECU to run it - no idea, offers please

Please ask about any other bits like optional tints etc.

Pictures:

20140104_114907_zpsngwkqlfg.jpg

20140104_114902_zpszgqkcpos.jpg

20140104_114653_zpszxhcfh2x.jpg

20140104_114740_zpsudi8wuqp.jpg

20140104_114743_zpsgbmymzwe.jpg

20140104_114806_zpso8pqqxbr.jpg

20140104_114821_zpsq3in7grw.jpg

20140104_114918_zpsxfbo2ko0.jpg

20140104_130003_zpsxnimig8m.jpg

And look what i did to my fucking door :(

20140104_114648_zps9bqxfqgi.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection is much preferred because i dont really have time to be doing with couriers and all that pish.

Collection is from Stirling, Central Scotland.

But if you do want the item posting please bare with me and we can sort something out :) Also i dont have a cardboard box factory at my disposal so again bare with me with that :)

Paypal or cash on collection.

Cheers guys, Dan.

Edited by daniel_g
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want your gearbox if it doesnt make a funny knocking sound.

Gearbox seems sound, although it'll cost a lot to send to N.I

Just read post about the door maybe not sounds similar to what happened to mine minus hitting anything

Drivers door is fucked Toby, it wont even shut and ave fly kicked it several times.

Ill find a courier and get back to u via pm mate about the autobox.

Also you dont need the head to run that coilpack but you will need the crankangle sensor and other bits down around the oil pump housing area to run it.

Also you dont need the head to run that coilpack but you will need the crankangle sensor and other bits down around the oil pump housing area to run it.

Sound man :)

Is it drums on the rear?

Also could be interested in mirrors pending price?

Yeah man drums.

Pas mirror glass is smashed :/

is interior colour same as a glanza

Nah man its a weird light brown colour, electric windows an that but.

Im in need of the rear castle nut bits if you know what i mean? Just the 12 point bit that the split pin goes through, would help me so massively you wouldnt believe!

I'll try and get a day off work soon to get this stripped right down, and if anyone has any parts requests or questions then fire away :)

Few decent things on this that would be an upgrade for a UK spec, interior, power windows, power mirrors, inlet mani, DIS ignition, possibly exhaust mani ? The lambda has 4 wires which i've never seen before.

Ideally someone local who wants a job lot :)

62.50 is what Paisley Freight are comimg up with. I wouldnt want much for the box, will do it delivered for 100, which is still quite a lot i know.

My mate is in desperate need of an exhaust mid section. If it's in good nik an an original toyota with the clamp fitting I would be really interested?

Thanks in advance mate.

Keith

I'll have a look and see condition, its probably the origional exhaust.

Any luck with heater motor and pipe?

I havent even been out at the car since last week, by the time i finish work its dark.

Should hopefully get some stuff off this weekend :)