Looks like he's(vrii) got another up for sale!

tbf i bought my car off him before i knew what he was doing and believed his bullshit! I bought the car 7 months ago and haven't had one problem that wasn't caused by myself. But i may just have been lucky

Not sure why the last thread was approved but going forward they won't be as far as I understand. I don't know what his cars are like, but guessing from the above comments, not great. This is clearly trading though

Thanks for the info on his other username, will look into it now and get admin to check ips etc

Am I missing something here? What's he done wrong?

Not sure what the cars are like, but he has tried selling several cars on here but claimed he wasn't a trader (brother's car, part ex, owned for 6 years etc)

If he wants to sell fucked cars then let him. Its the buyer whos more of a mug for not checking it properly, i myself have bought a car that they owner wasnt honest about and i still bought it. So if he could make a few hundred bucks then fair play.

If he wants to sell fucked cars then let him. Its the buyer whos more of a mug for not checking it properly, i myself have bought a car that they owner wasnt honest about and i still bought it. So if he could make a few hundred bucks then fair play.

Why let him carry on, what's in it for the forum members that appreciate starlets? The adverts are not accurate at all, It's not fair on spending fuel money going for a viewing and see a piece of shit sitting in-front of them with probably silicone as a head gasket and blows up 100 yards down the street. He describes these cars as "flawless" and "immaculate", they are nothing of the sort and is either retarded or a really bad scammer. I'd say both.