*DEPOSIT TAKEN* Original, Unmolested, 75,000miles, EP82 GT Turbo.. *DEPOSIT TAKEN*

Year: 1994

Model: EP82 GT

Tax: 6months remaining

MOT: 12months remaining

Mileage: 75,000

Description:

Right to start off this is 99% standard, Unmolested EP82 GT turbo that ive acquired to sell on, The only exception to being completely oem is an aftermarket rear silencer which isn't ott and isn't too loud either.

The car is a 1994 mk3 GT turbo (quad light)

Its done 75,000miles and was imported back in 2004, Although its been in the uk a long time now there is no integral rust issues at all, Only slight rust on heat shields and exposed nuts/bolts under the car.. Sills, Chassis etc are unharmed at all!!

Its had 1 really owned since 2004.. Was registered to the company that imported it, Then sold to a bloke that's owned it for 9 years, Due to unforeseen circumstances its been sold to me due to the owner need money.

Mechanically :

The engine and gearbox are absolutely spot on, No knocks, bangs or concerning noises to report and it pulls very well through all gears, Turbo pulls exceptionally well and shows no signs of smoke what so ever.. Engine bay is immaculate and has clearly been well looked after.

Interior :

The interior of the car is immaculate, All the trim is in place not stripped out, only aftermarket part is a Cd Headunit.. It does have a ignition barrel light and vanity tray including cup holders! I believe these are reasonably rare optional extras?

Everything in the car works as it should, From the seats, steering rack adjusted, Electric windows, Electric mirrors everything!

Seats are all in good condition and is fully fitted with genuine Toyota floor matts.

Exterior :

The exterior is in good condition, However the roof has faded in places and so has the bonnet (bonnet could do with a respray due to stone chips), Rear bumper has a mark on it around 1/2 inch long and the front bumper has a what looks to be parking scuff on the passenger side, Also got a few scratches.. But no dents!!

Price: £3195Open to offers but i think this is pretty fair considering the overall condition, mileage and rarity of finding these in such unmolested condition!

Pictures:

_12_zps1344c6f1.jpg

_121_zpsd61f0f7a.jpg

_122_zps18d24367.jpg

_123_zpsdb6d3bec.jpg

_124_zpsb06a65b1.jpg

Contact Details:

Pm me on here for contact details,

Car is located near Canterbury, Kent!

Thanks for looking!

Edited by gtr-r33

I saw it come up and went straight to see if last night, Got it as old owner needed money thats purely the reason i got it.. Im actually after a Glanza V which im going to look at at the weekend..

so as i said price is negotiable!

Thanks for the kind words everyone more then happy for anyone to come view it!

To be honest it should be around for long, Body work isn't great but its just the usual stuff ive seen on so many GT's.. Faded roof/bonnet although bonnet is terrible, Just general chips and scuffs

Right after looking at this on the ramp down the garage ive revised the price, As the previous owner had this up for way to little!

Ive taken loads of pictures of the condition of the Vehicle and will upload these later on tonight.

Sorry if anyone thinks the price is to steep but this is clean a f**k gonna stick it in my garage at home till it sells i think :)

Right, Got more pictures as promised.

Had it down work today so got it up on a ramp and thorough checked it over, Changed the oil, Gearbox oil, Brake fluid, Checked to make sure the waterpump had actually been done which it has, Have got a Toyota invoice to prove this anyway.

had the car MOT'd again just to check it hadn't had a dodgy one done on it purely just to get it sold, Happy to report it passed with no advisories!

Car has absolutely ZERO rust on it chassis/body wise, Just very very light service rust upon the exhaust heat shields, shock absorbers and lower wishbones but i must say this does not even remotely effect the cars performance!

Car has brand new Toyota brake pads on the front, Rear brake pads are hardly touched to be honest.

2 Brand new tyres on the rear by the looks of it.

Its had new anti roll bar links fitted! It did fail its previous MOT on these but they have been done and the retest shows it had passed anyway.

The drivers side steering rack gaitor was way to big so ive replaced this for the correct one and also did the Tracking whilst i had the track rod end off etc.

Brake discs are all in good condition, Just abit of surface rust where it's been sat for a while but as im driving this still at the moment, This should completely wear off by time i sell it!

Anyway pictures...

IMG_1404_zps935a8d1e.jpg

IMG_1403_zps5147d500.jpg

IMG_1401_zps297c696e.jpg

IMG_1399_zps8648e7bb.jpg

IMG_1398_zpsf7078da6.jpg

IMG_1397_zps738dad92.jpg

IMG_1396_zps7f2f6730.jpg

IMG_1395_zps61146cf2.jpg

IMG_1394_zpsdda8f1c2.jpg

Can see stone chips in the bonnet, Has faded very slightly also

IMG_1393_zps23b9dc40.jpg

Roof has faded in parts, Was half way through giving it a brief polish so thats why it looks really swirly

IMG_1392_zpsf925ffb0.jpg

The parking scuff to the passenger side front i mentioned, Not massively noticeable in person

IMG_1391_zpsfa723018.jpg

Little scuff beside the drivers side front fog lamp

IMG_1390_zps65704537.jpg

Little chip on drivers side door

IMG_1389_zps8d442cb5.jpg

Little scuff on rear bumper

IMG_1388_zps8eff35e4.jpg

IMG_1385_zps19724cbb.jpg

Original jack, Looks to have never been used! as has the spare wheel.

IMG_1381_zpsd8d32a98.jpg

IMG_1380_zps456e9f4d.jpg

IMG_1376_zpsbf73d466.jpg

Cardboard boot floor support is also in as new condition! the one in my old GT was pretty wrecked and damp tbh, Shows how well this car has been maintained.

IMG_1378_zpsc2f443f5.jpg

No rear shunts! Boot floor is as straight as it was from new!

IMG_1374_zps9e0eb16b.jpg

IMG_1375_zpsdec9d28d.jpg

Brand new air filter fitted by previous owner!

IMG_1372_zpse63bf290.jpg

IMG_1373_zpsd5fbeecc.jpg

Engine is immaculate, NO oil leaks and has had a new battery fitted!!

IMG_1371_zps70744eb6.jpg

IMG_1370_zps6fbf98a0.jpg

Look to be in as new condition! Rear tyres.. Front tyres have lots of life left but not new.

IMG_1369_zps39c68ca4.jpg

No oil leaks down the back on the engine! or the front for that matter

IMG_1364_zps618556cd.jpg

Underneath the car is very clean, Doesn't look like its done 10k miles let alone 75k!

IMG_1363_zps38a9e665.jpg

IMG_1362_zps67b3edb8.jpg

IMG_1352_zps2b60ab07.jpg

IMG_1348_zps47859b0c.jpg

IMG_1347_zpsc5bae191.jpg

All four corners are in great condition only very light surface rust on the shock absorbers and the exhaust heat shields are rusty, but still strong!

IMG_1356_zpsb4d64e1a.jpg

IMG_1357_zpsb8fbdb04.jpg

IMG_1358_zps189fb045.jpg

Gearbox shows no signs of leaks, No marks to say its ever leaked before either

IMG_1343_zps461084dd.jpg